NBA 16-17

Just now, Toast said:

need better times for uu ranked :( still believe in game 6, gotta take it on the road i belieb

Game 5 is the big clincher for most series. Here's to hoping the Spurs have some energy in Oklahoma. 

And as for ranked, you trying to find when Jovi is on too?

3 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Game 5 is the big clincher for most series. Here's to hoping the Spurs have some energy in Oklahoma. 

For sure, but I don't doubt that the spurs can snatch one on the road, because throughout the years they've proven to do that. Here's hoping we win in a game 7.

And also more like finding a time where I'm not in school/sleeping xd

11 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

hey that was low fam, I clearly beat toastio 3 times in a row, I think the system is bugged 

5 hours ago, Heimann said:

Raptors ganna sweep the cavs.

5 hours ago, Heimann said:

I'm from Cleveland, if there's one thing I know... it's that LeHairline loves to choke.

let's be real here, as someone from canada/toronto they aren't going to beat the cavs xd

14 minutes ago, xStarr said:

Still hope, the lead is getting cut down. believe man

ed: If green catches on fire, we may have a chance. anything is possible

we tried. we cut it off but atleast we didn't get blown out. i'm disappointed at this game because if we played like we did in the 4th the outcome would be so different..

2 minutes ago, Toast said:

we tried. we cut it off but atleast we didn't get blown out. i'm disappointed at this game because if we played like we did in the 4th the outcome would be so different..

I'm still mad from game 5 was bull. Refs + okc. Basically

2 minutes ago, xStarr said:

I'm still mad from game 5 was bull. Refs + okc. Basically

aswell as game 2. refs really fucked us over this series but tonight's game was pretty well ref'd. it happens i guess (when really it shouldnt, hire better refs in the offseason nba), all i care about now is if duncan/ginobili retires or not

2 minutes ago, xStarr said:

This would've been 4-1 win if refs didn't fuck up. Till next season and revenge. Still want Duncan to get one more ring

i don't like jumping to conclusions like that because who knows, the outcome still might be different but refs did play a big factor in it. i'm gonna be so emotional when duncan retires, give me one more year :(