NBA 16-17

On 5/13/2016 at 10:55 PM, xStarr said:

This would've been 4-1 win if refs didn't fuck up. Till next season and revenge. Still want Duncan to get one more ring

refs stay fucking the spurs in playoffs bro. remember last year where they drew up that crazy play with 1 second left to win the game and the refs gave clippers the easy scout? granted there was 1 second left so it wasnt a guarantee win but nevertheless it wasnt a bad chance either with the snipers they have

Edited by DiDi

I hope the finals are OKC vs. TOR. This would ruin everybodies expectations. Besides since OKC beat my Spurs they better get that ring so we don't look as bad. Maybe then Timmy and Manu will have some motivation to play another year knowing they got beat by the champs. It just doesn't feel right ending their careers on such a low note.

Btw before the playoffs started Popovich said he thinks the raptors can win the whole thing, it didn't look likey at first, but I can see that happening now that they got some momentum. Either way the rest of these series are going to be the shit.

8 hours ago, QPrime said:

Besides since OKC beat my Spurs they better get that ring so we don't look as bad.

you guys havent missed playoffs since WW1, nothing can make you look bad
praying that Tim is back next year. Kobe + Duncan gone in the same year? they cant do that to my childhood :(