NBA 16-17

Watched Cleveland - Atalanta Hawks (4th game). I must say that Kevin Love and Lebron James play so amazing together. Kevin Love scoring so many 3's and great assists aswell. Unfortunately I can't watch every game becaus of timezones. 

Golden State Warriors are going to win the play offs easily though (if curry doesnt get injured lol)

I don't mean to be that guy but how long have you been a GSW fan? xddd rooting for my spurs tho, this series is tough af. haven't been disappointed at the series though, it's been hype af. all other series are prettyyy boring tbh

15 minutes ago, xStarr said:

Supporting my Spurs <3  Hopefully we can win in 6.

are you watching this game? i'm glad we picked up the pace by the second period. got my duncan shirt on and its always nice to see kawhi balling and green makin' it splash :)

1 minute ago, Toast said:

are you watching this game? i'm glad we picked up the pace by the second period. got my duncan shirt on and its always nice to see kawhi balling and green makin' it splash :)

I was but my mom wanted the TV to watch netflix. :/   That 10 point lead tho :)

I'm not a Spurs fan at all (damn TP you can't shoot son), but I want them to win this series since I think OKC's erratic play stands no chance against the Warriors (hate the Warriors too). Give me Spurs/Warriors Game 7 and LeBron losing the finals again. 

Yes. I am a bitter Lakers fan. 

2 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

I'm not a Spurs fan at all (damn TP you can't shoot son), but I want them to win this series since I think OKC's erratic play stands no chance against the Warriors (hate the Warriors too). Give me Spurs/Warriors Game 7 and LeBron losing the finals again. 

Yes. I am a bitter Lakers fan. 

i'm so fucking cheesed. the refs have been absolutely garbage, both ends of the floor. literally can't stand it, we can get all the calls we want but it doesn't matter if the refs are sucking up to the okc

Now it's a must win in OKC if they want to advance :(      It is a tough crowd over there.

ED: TP tried to be agressive like he did last game. good try. Hoping for a win in Game 6 and a win at home.

Edited by xStarr
3 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

I cry for you. Go vent your anger and take over the UU #1 spot in ranked so I have a reason to play. 

need better times for uu ranked :( still believe in game 6, gotta take it on the road i belieb