what attracts you on pokemmo and why u play it? (with award)

Monnyz

title. I start.again :V

tbh is the only thing that entertains me for long time xD will probably quit when I get wii u

what about you? Tell me what keeps u stuck in this game :) I'll give awards for the 3 most creative answers caus why not xD

1st 50k

2nd 25k

3rs 10k

4th 6x0 modest karp

Edited by Monnyz
m

Christmas 1999, under the tree of my grandparents...opened the package...it was Pokemon Red and a Gameboy colour, the violet/transparent one...

God I wanted the whole celebration to be over but then, it was a little late for the little me. So when i had to go to bed I did my bravest decision: took a pocket light (yeah, no screen light during that time) and kept playing the whole night without sleep for the first time in my life. 

Long story short: when i now go to bed and cannot close my eyes because i can't decide what nature I should breed and if i want bite or pursuit on Sneasel and then the sun begins to shine again...

16,5 years later, same addiction transferred from pokemon Red to pokemmo ;)

Edited by Gruul
On 18.04.2016 at 9:43 PM, RysPicz said:

I am very lucky to be in the team where I am, having as friends those people whom I have. I'm lucky to get to know mass amount of people with whom I chat about my life very often and share weird stuff (shoutout to Rachel, Nik and Yetto).

Probably this. Even in real life I don't have as many people I trust that much (and share my private stuff) as I got in here. During short periods of breeding/ running alts, I just log in, chat and sit idle because people in this game are the biggest reason why I still bother logging in.

47 minutes ago, JonesMX said:

6x0 Lvl 100 Magikarp here I go

-Shitposting in Forums

-Shitposting in Channel 2

-Shitposting in other Channels while Alt running

-Shitpost in spanish because JAJAJA NO NOOBS

-Shitpost in general :D

Also: 

Hide contents

58544006.jpg

didn't sais it was lvl 100...

5 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Probably this. Even in real life I don't have as many people I trust that much (and share my private stuff) as I got in here. During short periods of breeding/ running alts, I just log in, chat and sit idle because people in this game are the biggest reason why I still bother logging in.

Awwww, didn't know you felt that way about me =)

But for real though, Forf hit it on the head here. Me and my brothers JSTUD and KingBowser built the best competitive team in this game and honestly we're family. I've tried to quit on a couple occasions, but the relationships I've built in this game keep bringing me back. I just love those damn bastards, yes even you Golden. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.