Base Skype

Bestfriends

Question

a07d288f9ec8efcac5dfec77464106ec.pngBase Skypea07d288f9ec8efcac5dfec77464106ec.png

72ac106a1536fdaa05f2f890204696fd.png

All property belongs to BlueBreath:

8d2af4b7c460f8ba88737b198ff53cb3.png503d6de3adf98408286326faff636e66.png

How do you activate a Secret Base Skype on either side? BlueBreath can access his base by going to "Community" and then add an option called "Secret Base" and there will be three options, "Activate Video", "Disable Location Tracker", or "Cancel" (we'll get to the Location Tracker in the second paragraph). BlueBreath clicks the "Activate Video" option and then he can activate a pop up screen of his secret base. I think this is a good way for BlueBreath to check up on his base if he wants to buy something for it like a mat or table and if one of his friends tells him, "I made a surprise visit to your base, but I wish you were around..." I have an idea for BlueBreath's friend......

9f8d57f29b61f409e570e8f549847a02.png3ad3fb850421c385ef955c18d09907aa.png

If you want to call in the host of the base, he or she can tap into your computer and then there will be two options, "See Owner of Base" or "Cancel." The friend can spectate battles that the owner is in or battles around him/her. There is one thing the owner can do if he/she wants to do a private battle or not broadcast their location, they can go to "Community", "Secret Base", and then "Disable Location Tracker." At this point, the owner cannot be tracked via Secret Base computer.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reason why I suggested this was due to the fact that people keep visiting my base and I am far from Hoenn. I want an option where I can check up on my base.

The Base Screen should be the size of your Friends List Screen...

1131c8fe86981a0cb32cd3926f082711.png

Edited by Bestfriends
Added size reference for Base Skype screen

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, KaynineXL said:

Gypss is a pirate Bestfriends, do you really trust him in your base all alone? Are you not scared he might try steal your possessions? 

I trusted him in that photo. if he takes something, I'll call you so you can help me get my stuff back. How does that sound?

Edited by Bestfriends