[PSL V] Player Signups [Ends at 11:59 EST, May 19th]

Oh my god it's time for fucking player signups. Before posting, please read carefully the PSL General Thread (I know the spoilers are all jazzed up but bear with me). Make sure to list your timezone and preferred tiers in your signup - Remember, if you list a tier, be prepared to play it! If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to PM me on forums or in game!

Form:

IGN:

Timezone:

Tiers:

And as a reminder the tiers for Season 5 are following:

PokeMMO OU
PokeMMO UU
PokeMMO Doubles

PokeMMO NU
DPP OU (Pokemon Showdown)
ORAS OU (Pokemon Showdown)

The Signups thread will close 72 hours prior to live auction. This means the player signups will end at Thursday 19th May @ 11:59 PM EST.

NOTE: You may not sign yourself up as an alt. If a player is found to be playing on an alt to circumvent their true price, theyll immediately be blacklisted from this season's PSL and their manager will not get any of the credits back from their purchase [note: there will be very limited exceptions to this, where a player's main has been banned or otherwise cannot play]

ANOTHER NOTE: You may ONLY sign up yourself on this thread. Any signups made for another person will be disregarded (unless extreme circumstances like a forum ban warrant it)

Edited by Gunthug
16 minutes ago, JIceJDragon said:

You might wanna just add primary or preffered tier to the form just so it makes it easier on managers and stuff

I took that out because people were listing tiers they had no intention of playing, then for preferred they would put their actual tiers. Now if you list a tier, you'd better be prepared for it 

im fine with people highlighting their preferred tiers though if they really want to, I'm not gonna discount the signup or anything 

Edited by Gunthug

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.