Sign in to follow this  
Heimann

Book Thread

Few weeks ago I finished reading  The Picture of Dorian Grey by Oscar Wilde. It is one of my favourite books. This widely acclaimed novel tells the story of an innocent Londoner, who transforms himself into a reckless pursuer of pleasure and, eventually, a murderer. I made some attempts to write similar story by myself. But the results were not so good.. I had problems with literature and essays, because I cannot express my point of views. So, it was stressful thing for me. I used helping of paper writing service , I think to use such services could be effective too.

Edited by rush333

Has any of you ever read the Mistborn series? It is so damn underrated.. Go check it out! You won't be disappointed. Also now that I've discovered this thread, you're gonna see me around a lot here lol xD

On 12/27/2018 at 11:25 PM, kimduhan said:

i want to read something interesting

There are a lot of interesting stuff around lol. If you could help out by specifying your preferred genre, it will be easier to suggest stuff. I've read a LOT of books and am not bound to a single genre so I can recommend some good stuff.

Right now I started the Lovecraft works 

I'm reading the Necronomicon, and the next one will be Cthulhu Mythos

I like Oscar Wilde too! But I can’t write beautiful reviews on books ... I was asked at the university to write a review about The Picture of Dorian  ... I ordered it on the site https://payforessay.net/ , they wrote it well! Who needs to order an essay - I recommend this website!

Edited by VladaStarkova