Overwatch

12 minutes ago, GigoloimCabrio said:

its not about being offensive, its about picking a pretty strong char, with auto aim turrets behind 2 nearly undestroyable shields while the turrets kill everything

i mean, we only use one shield, but you're onto something 

5 hours ago, Plague said:

And while his shield is pointing upwards he gets annihilated by the rest of the team.

If a single Pharah is distracting you like that you're gonna die. It's a bad strategy that only beats bad/uncoordinated players.

noob farming. for me and my mates this kind of "strategy" is no problem, we also kill bastion+reinhardt+mercy combos with ease, but in solo Q its pretty hard when your team mates dont even know how to counter a solo bastion or whatever

• 3 weeks later...

Gotta say competitive has some flaws like winning a 5v6 and getting a reduced rank increase, but is still pretty fun. Highest ranked I have reached is 61 so far. I actually played against ster while he was streaming where his friends and him destroyed my friends and I.

Battletag: khalida#1932

Region: NA 

Main Character: Reaper, Symmetra, Lucio ,Genji

Most Hated Character: Pharah , Reinhart, Bastion even if easy to counter is still annoying because it forces you to switch most times even when you just wanna screw around with random heroes ish same with torbjorn but imo doesnt have as much as a impact as bastion. 

1 minute ago, TheOriginal said:

I mean that's basically what Winston is supposed to do. Distract and annoy so your team can get some easy picks.

He annoys me when he is on my team. 

Tilts me a little bit.

my most hated is now Symmetra

i dont have problems with her, i just find that all you symmetra players are fucking terrible at overwatch and always on my team

especially when the rest of the team thinks symmetra counts as a support healer.

9 hours ago, Vorred said:

my most hated is now Symmetra

i dont have problems with her, i just find that all you symmetra players are fucking terrible at overwatch and always on my team

especially when the rest of the team thinks symmetra counts as a support healer.

I used to play Symmetra a lot on Kings Row and Temple of Anubis defense. It just doesn't work as well as a Junkrat, and or Soldier 76. Symmetra should be moved to defense characters imo so we don't get that no healer bs with her.