Overwatch

1 minute ago, Vorred said:

Me and twofist are Plat too, we were grinding to diamond pretty well until we got shit teams 4 times in a row. Queuing with only 1-2 people is like playing the lottery 

know dat feel, we had a 3rd and 4th round and our lucio wasted his ulti on our last round because the thought we wont get any time after checkpoint 1 on anubis temple D: well, everyone died except one enemy ..

Just now, GigoloimCabrio said:

know dat feel, we had a 3rd and 4th round and our lucio wasted his ulti on our last round because the thought we wont get any time after checkpoint 1 on anubis temple D: well, everyone died except one enemy ..

had a Pharah a few games ago who was doing nothing since countered by their McCree and Soldier but they refused to switch because the other 2 people (who were also fucking shit) were being toxic. it was basically 3v6.

• 3 weeks later...

Things I learned from playing on korean server during my 2 weeks here:

-symmetra is actually super meta in king of the hill maps

-double symmetra in quick play is op asf, even on fucking offense

-they don't really push with the payload, they abandon it and wipe your team first.

Then their whole team flanks you at your respawn and wipes you again with only like 1 or 2 dudes on payload.

-if you play comp on there you can drop to 700 points below your high

-if you play in an Internet Cafe you get +20% exp boost, and temp access to origin skins

-nobody plays healer in quick play. Just soldier 76 maybe. They always troll pick. Offense torb, or double hanzo, or 4bastion+2rein, etc. (This comp is fucking great btw)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

a223e59f71.png

so, i try changing my region

i try them all until i'm on 'taiwan'

eb60c330ce.png

but my setting is already taiwan

rip my life

E: apparently need to change my country of residence to usa, through support ticket and gms etc.

Edited by Eggplant
  • 2 weeks later...