Hearthstone. Lets talk

How to play Hearthstone according to Badbreath:

- Spam an OP no skill deck (Pirate Warrior)

- Get 50,5% winrate, just enough to climb

- Forget that January consists of 31 days

Can't get out of rank 4 when the game actually starts

Let's see at the end of the month Badbreath.

Edited by Tranzmaster
4 hours ago, Tranzmaster said:

How to play Hearthstone according to Badbreath:

- Spam an OP no skill deck (Pirate Warrior)

- Get 50,5% winrate, just enough to climb

- Forget that January consists of 31 days

Can't get out of rank 4 when the game actually starts

Let's see at the end of the month Badbreath.

I mean you made a post when reaching rank 4, which is... nothing special. While Blue started playing this month.

30 minutes ago, OldKeith said:

I mean you made a post when reaching rank 4, which is... nothing special. While Blue started playing this month.

I mean it's still an achievement that blue got rank 4 but he has to realise it's only cause he's spamming an OP deck

The key to get beyond rank 4-5 is to also play other decks to figure out their weaknesses and then play around their possible next drops. if you're playing only 1 class you'll never get legend. This is literally how most of strategy/card games work. This was probably also why i couldn't get past rank 4 on renolock

Tbh it surprises me that you don't seem to understand being a competitive VGC player and decent HS player as well. Unless i'm mistaken and you do understand.

PS: rank 4 is top 1% of EU, it's pretty decent...

4 minutes ago, Tranzmaster said:

I mean it's still an achievement that blue got rank 4 but he has to realise it's only cause he's spamming an OP deck

The key to get beyond rank 4-5 is to also play other decks to figure out their weaknesses and then play around their possible next drops. if you're playing only 1 class you'll never get legend. This is literally how most of strategy/card games work. This was probably also why i couldn't get past rank 4 on renolock

Tbh it surprises me that you don't seem to understand being a competitive VGC player and decent HS player as well. Unless i'm mistaken and you do understand.

Hey, I tried out reno mage and got to rank four with shaman, I actually dropped from 6 to 8 with pirates/mage then streaked to 5 with shaman. You're still bad.

T R I G G E R E D

17 hours ago, Kyokatsu said:

lol all my classes are level 60 or close to but the class I have more ranked wins with is paladin with 335~

Got my golden warrior back when Pirate wasn't tier 1. It all started when I was poverty and opened a Captain Greenskin. I was running it in wild on ranks 20-19, winning one then conceding to get a lot of gold fast. Good times.

On 1/17/2017 at 3:05 PM, Tranzmaster said:

Yes and no. Statistically sure but it literally means nothing, especially since the majority of the player base play almost no ranked to the point where they shouldn't be counted but are anyway. Not trying to be a uguu or anything but its the truth. Up until rank 5 you get extra stars for win streaks that means you can climb with under 50% win rate. Getting to rank 5 is not a testament to skill but more a testament to how much you play. Even then you can just spam games mindlessly and get legend. There is a reason why there have been so many bots than farmed legend to where even getting that isn't really an achievement.

On 1/17/2017 at 3:05 PM, Tranzmaster said:

if you're playing only 1 class you'll never get legend.

You clearly don't know the amount of face hunter players that have gotten legend.

On 1/17/2017 at 5:03 PM, Tranzmaster said:

I hate you all.

I'm still better than you all combined in league.

0fbc092bd83bde67a20e2e6ae70f2e49.pngd328b224e64ccfbd45fa06ea63ff2a17.png

Spoiler

Sorry

17 hours ago, Rendiz said:

Yes and no. Statistically sure but it literally means nothing, especially since the majority of the player base play almost no ranked to the point where they shouldn't be counted but are anyway. Not trying to be a uguu or anything but its the truth. Up until rank 5 you get extra stars for win streaks that means you can climb with under 50% win rate.

You clearly don't know the amount of face hunter players that have gotten legend.

0fbc092bd83bde67a20e2e6ae70f2e49.pngd328b224e64ccfbd45fa06ea63ff2a17.png

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry

And still, when playing face hunter, you need to know what strengths and weaknesses the other classes have, you need to know what to play around, etc.

Definately in terms of the traps back in the day, whether you mulligan freezing trap or explosive trap against aggro.

Also 

"Getting to rank 5 is not a testament to skill but more a testament to how much you play."

"Getting to silver 1 with Pantheon is not a testament to being unskilled but more a testament to how little ranked you play."

Edited by Tranzmaster
1 hour ago, Tranzmaster said:

And still, when playing face hunter, you need to know what strengths and weaknesses the other classes have, you need to know what to play around, etc.

Definately in terms of the traps back in the day, whether you mulligan freezing trap or explosive trap against aggro.

You don't seem to understand how face hunter worked