Hearthstone. Lets talk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 14/03/2017 at 1:14 AM, OldKeith said:

Time to revitalize this. I am trying to reach legend with Freeze mage in a format in which it is actually viable, Wild.

ee93e40182.jpg052cde5cf9.jpg

Any of you guys playing wild?

yup, wild has always been my favorite game format, through the highest I got was to rank 5

• 3 weeks later...
On 09/04/2017 at 3:23 AM, Billla said:

Bildergebnis für ungoro logo

Just a small reminder 'Journey to Un'Goro' got released a few days ago. Featuring 135 new collectible cards and a new hero.

What do you think about it?

Its... alright, I had some great fun with 40 HP Ragnaros the Firelord in wild, I crafted Elise the Trailblazer, which already saved me a few games and Unite the Murlocs, which I couldn't have much fun with yet, either for bad luck or just because I'm bad. Btw, someone here is laddering on wild this month? I wanted to make it to rank 5 with this Midrange Hunter (made it to rank 7 so far)

qmY3ScI.png

On 4/12/2017 at 9:05 PM, Tranzmaster said:

Quest warrior hard counters any quest rogue because dirty rat fucks up whatever they're planning.

Incorrect. Quest warrior is unfavored if the quest rogue doesn't overextend into aoe.

Sure, two rats might win the game for warrior. One rat, unlikely but possible.

Gotta keep in mind that elemental quest rogue outvalues the slow quest warriors.

Also, unrelated, I guess I am a professional hearthstone player now:

c38f2780a7.jpg

Otk quest mage (or exodia mage how I like to call) its the funniest deck for now in standard, and it works well too. However,  It struggles with dirty rats and aggro decks like face hunter and pirate warrior tough. 

Edited by Risadex
Mobile errors
18 hours ago, Kyokatsu said:

Its... alright, I had some great fun with 40 HP Ragnaros the Firelord in wild, I crafted Elise the Trailblazer, which already saved me a few games and Unite the Murlocs, which I couldn't have much fun with yet, either for bad luck or just because I'm bad. Btw, someone here is laddering on wild this month? I wanted to make it to rank 5 with this Midrange Hunter (made it to rank 7 so far)

Reveal hidden contents

qmY3ScI.png

Wild Midrange is fun, played a similar decklist today. hit Rank 10 with around 70-80% winrate losing to Priest mainly. still have a 100% win rate against most classes.

wzAbrB0.png

EDIT: We rank 8 now, haven't lost since making this post tho

Edited by Vorred
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...