Hearthstone. Lets talk

On 15/11/2016 at 11:16 AM, Dougington said:

I think I'm two expansions behind. Whoops.

Battletag: Dougii#2319

Server(s): Europe

Favourite Decks: Miracle Rogue, Handlock

Favourite classes: Rogue, Shaman

Are you still playing Handlock? with what list, now that molten giants are nerfed? it used to be one of my favorite decks, too

On 15/11/2016 at 9:16 AM, Tranzmaster said:

Who even cares about them when you can just play good old Reno Lock with this bad boy

rtgNqFp.png

Anyway I'm hyped!

and yea that card is so good, I wish we had more variety on warlock decks, currentlly theres only renolock and zoo

Battletag: DrewIII#1978

Server(s): Almost always on NA

Favourite Decks: N'zoth Paladin, Renolock, and Maly Druid & Ramp Druid are probably my favorite decks right now

Favourite Classes: Paladin and Druid

Really excited for the new Paladin cards I've been seeing released, will probably make a fun midrange build after release 

The two new Priest cards "Dragonfire Potion" and the new 5 mana 5/6 "discover a card in your opponents deck" look pretty cool too

20 hours ago, Tranzmaster said:

Really liking Malygos Druid atm. It's pretty consistent.

Tempo Mage is OP btw.

Curious to see what will be good at the expansion. Renolock for sure.

Token Druid / Mill Druid for sure, Jade Idol is OP

This is the best expansion that Snowstorm  has ever released. Lots of super fun archetypes (particularly one-of lists in Kabal classes) got awesome tools to succeed. All of the classes have some new and interesting playstyles too. There are rarely patches where I feel interested in trying out many different classes, but I'm excited to play lots of new lists. Although I think Jadestone is a possibility, I actually think that Warrior and Paladin will end up being disgusting due to the sheer strength of playing overstatted minions on curve.

On an unrelated note, "multimedia" is a pretty weird way to spell "off-topic." Pretty sure there's a typo or two in there.

Edited by Barrage

Missing kazakus and dirty rat from the renolock list. Soon gonna be able to craft both.

On one hand I think renolock is a very interesting deck. On the other, I am a bit sad that there are cards that encourage the inconsistency of a no-dupe deck.

Pirates are broken. If you counter them, you lose to everything else.

Jade decks are alright, pretty slow though. Miracle Rogue is a better deck than Jade. For Shaman, remains to be seen, I prefer the non-jade aggro. And for Druid, the yogg nerf hit it hard, and it never seemed to have any consistent decks since.

5 minutes ago, OldKeith said:

Missing kazakus and dirty rat from the renolock list. Soon gonna be able to craft both.

On one hand I think renolock is a very interesting deck. On the other, I am a bit sad that there are cards that encourage the inconsistency of a no-dupe deck.

Pirates are broken. If you counter them, you lose to everything else.

Jade decks are alright, pretty slow though. Miracle Rogue is a better deck than Jade. For Shaman, remains to be seen, I prefer the non-jade aggro. And for Druid, the yogg nerf hit it hard, and it never seemed to have any consistent decks since.

Is dirty rat really worth crafting through? I'm playing him because i got it out of a pack

1 minute ago, Kyokatsu said:

Is dirty rat really worth crafting through? I'm playing him because i got it out of a pack

It works well in renolock just because it is the only viable control deck at the moment, and it mainly shines in renolock mirrors. It is too much risk to play reliably in other decks imo.

Dirty Rat bringing out someones Reno turn 2 might be the greatest (and luckiest) feeling in the game currently. I had one guy instantly concede after pulling it off turn 3 the other day 

I do find it hilarious the card exists in the first place. As Blizzard had come out and said in the past they did not want to add hand disruption to the game

Edited by DrewIII

Just got to rank 7 which is a personal record. Mainly by playing renolock

Also dirty rat isn't as good anymore because you see a lot of people teching the pirate cards making you think it's full aggro and then it turns out it's dragon warrior or midrange shaman or miracle rogue and you get screwed by either Ragnaros summon for warrior, 4 mana 7/7 from shaman or tomb pillager for rogue. It's just not so reliable.

It's only a personal opinion though, from my experience in my games it lost me more games than it won me games.

I'd rather depend on winning vs mirrors and other lategame decks so I removed dirty rat and teched in ragnaros. It's really good vs priest because most priests don't play entomb nowadays.

Edited by Tranzmaster
  • 4 weeks later...