Hearthstone. Lets talk

Hey everyone. Lets talk about Hearthstone.

Firstly, tell us a little about yourself with this form.

Battletag:

Server(s):

Favourite Decks:

Favourite classes: 

This is also a place to link some media that you think others would enjoy. Also, if you want someone to play a game with you, let us know here!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Battletag: Rhapsody#1198

Server(s): NA

Favourite Decks: N'Zoth Midrange Paladin (Wild), Deathrattle Hunter (Wild)

Favourite classes: Paladin

Edited by Kyokatsu

Battletag: Plague#1778

Server(s): NA

Favourite Decks: Control Shaman, Control Warrior, N'Zoth Paladin

Favourite classes: Shaman, Warrior

New Tavern Brawl is pretty meme, but it was funny watching Kripp run Naturalize/Coldlight Oracle at least.

• 3 weeks later...

Battletag: OldKeith#2182

Server(s): ?

Favourite Decks: Aggro Shaman, C'Thun Druid, That Mage deck everyone plays, Zoo Warlock (easy gold farming with 3 minute games)

Favourite classes: Shaman, Druid, Mage, Warlock

I am quite new to this and I shamelessly bought the adventures to save on some massive grind. Since I cannot fully make any of my favorite decks, I usually grind gold so I can do an Arena run every one or two days. My best run is 8-3 so far, and the extra reward for that was a common card... add me!

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Rendiz said:

Reasons why I love this game:

Wasn't even using a cancer deck was playing Control N'Zoth spell hunter.

How can people that don't know your tag add you? I can't imagine they try every number.

Hulk#1836

server:NA

favorite decks: all type of shamans (thrall#1), mid range hunter (rip face hunter), freeze mage, reno decks are fun, zoolock OP. Nzoth priest and chtun control warrior are also nice.

Favorite class: Shaman, been using it even before it became good. I just like the concept of overload.

• 4 months later...
27 minutes ago, Dougington said:

I think I'm two expansions behind. Whoops.

Battletag: Dougii#2319

Server(s): Europe

Favourite Decks: Miracle Rogue, Handlock

Favourite classes: Rogue, Shaman

What tech cards do you put in your miracle rogue?

I kinda like putting Dark Iron skulker and harrison jones in it to deal with zoolock and aggro shaman.

I also have questing adventurer, it's really good against almost any matchup and with conceal you can output tons of damage the next turn

38 minutes ago, Tranzmaster said:

What tech cards do you put in your miracle rogue?

I kinda like putting Dark Iron skulker and harrison jones in it to deal with zoolock and aggro shaman.

I also have questing adventurer, it's really good against almost any matchup and with conceal you can output tons of damage the next turn

Don't remember running anything outrageous, usually had pretty standard decks. I remember at one stage having zombie chow in every deck I ran. It was just such a good one drop. I think I tried coldlights with twilight drakes at one stage too.

Questing adventurer can be good but too squishy at the initial 2 health, I ran Van Cleef. Just having him as a 4/4 for 3 mana is very good and a lot more consistent.

12 minutes ago, Dougington said:

Don't remember running anything outrageous, usually had pretty standard decks. I remember at one stage having zombie chow in every deck I ran. It was just such a good one drop. I think I tried coldlights with twilight drakes at one stage too.

Questing adventurer can be good but too squishy at the initial 2 health, I ran Van Cleef. Just having him as a 4/4 for 3 mana is very good and a lot more consistent.

I also run van cleef, really good card.

The thing about questing adventurer is that you have to prevent it from getting killed by either making it big enough by playing a plethora of spells or concealing it before you end the turn. I think it can be pretty legit.