Expect the Unexpected (Big Brother Discussion - NA versions)

19 minutes ago, Emlee said:

Season is shit. 

The person I hated and wanted out first week is now the person I want to win. Also praying for Bridgette buy back or else Victor. PLEASE DON'T LET PAULIE BACK INTO THE HOUSE.

Ugh I regret investing so much time and emotion into this season. I've gone from loving Natalie to praying that Paulie of all people comes back into the house, just so he'll take a shot at her and James. As much as I love Bridgette, she'd be doomed if she came back, and would only bolster Jatalie's chances

Poor victor and Paul. Maybe taking Paulie out wasn't the right move after all - if Corey leaves last week I think this week plays out much differently, but hindsight is 20/20. How the fuck did meech get that care package???

10 minutes ago, Gunthug said:

Ugh I regret investing so much time and emotion into this season. I've gone from loving Natalie to praying that Paulie of all people comes back into the house, just so he'll take a shot at her and James. As much as I love Bridgette, she'd be doomed if she came back, and would only bolster Jatalie's chances

Poor victor and Paul. Maybe taking Paulie out wasn't the right move after all - if Corey leaves last week I think this week plays out much differently, but hindsight is 20/20. How the fuck did meech get that care package???

I think getting Paulie out was both a good and bad move. The biggest mistake was anyone letting two showmances + another pair get this close to the end. Showmances needed to go long ago (RIP Day). I want Vic and Paul both in the house so they can break up Corey/Nicole and James/Nat. Nicole needs to be taken to the end for an easy win. If Bridgette came back and Nat lost James I think I could root for that pair... but I just think Bridgette is the cutest thing ever so it's it's more personal/entertainment. 

I think Paulie could shake things up if he came back... but to me he is just repulsive and I can't personally stand him so I don't want him back in the house. He touched Julie and like that was it for me. I don't want to see a Corey/Paulie finale either... I need a winner I can get behind this season. Steve, Ian, Andy, etc have been so disappointing. I think Andy deserved it now but I literally didn't watch that finale because I was so uninterested in BB15 by then. 

Meech and the care package made no sense to me either. I don't think America hates her but I didn't realize the fans she had. The care package sort of screwed her over in my mind anyway. 

GOD I MISS THE DAYS WHEN I THOUGHT NICOLE WAS CUTE.

• 10 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
8 hours ago, gbwead said:

Meatball in power. What can we expect?

feed spoilers, nothing too serious though:

so what I'm hearing, surprisingly, is that Josh doesn't seem to want to just "do whatever paul wants." Paul obviously wants jessica/cody to go home, and he's leaning jess for whatever reason. He thinks josh is on board, as are his minions, but last night Xmas and Josh had a discussion about making a different move - namely, backdooring elena. She's seen as someone that paul can control, moreso than jess and cody who are basically cut off from forming any alliances right now. Could this be the start of the uprising against paul? I have a feeling one chat with paul, and josh will change his mind, but you never know. I also don't think elena will actually go home if she's put on the block this week next to jody, but hey, any momentum against paul is welcome at this point

3 hours ago, Gunthug said:

feed spoilers, nothing too serious though:

Hide contents

so what I'm hearing, surprisingly, is that Josh doesn't seem to want to just "do whatever paul wants." Paul obviously wants jessica/cody to go home, and he's leaning jess for whatever reason. He thinks josh is on board, as are his minions, but last night Xmas and Josh had a discussion about making a different move - namely, backdooring elena. She's seen as someone that paul can control, moreso than jess and cody who are basically cut off from forming any alliances right now. Could this be the start of the uprising against paul? I have a feeling one chat with paul, and josh will change his mind, but you never know. I also don't think elena will actually go home if she's put on the block this week next to jody, but hey, any momentum against paul is welcome at this point

What's crazy is that the targets are either Jess or Elena. What happened to Cody lmao? The outcome of the temptation competition will change everything. Jess winning and Cody as the third nom is the ideal scenario for these two since Josh would not even be allowed to renom someone if Cody was taken off the block. In all cases, one of them needs to lose the competition in order to avoid getting backdoored. 

• 1 month later...