Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
KaynineXL

League of Legends. Let's talk.

Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)  

98 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)



Recommended Posts

59 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

 

Lmao I wonder if FB Crash went ardent Nidalee just to pack onto the ridiculousness

 

So I guess ardent rush Taric is the way to go after all

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, SirAlbert said:

Lmao I wonder if FB Crash went ardent Nidalee just to pack onto the ridiculousness

 

So I guess ardent rush Taric is the way to go after all

I tend to get Ardent first and then finish my relic.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Spaintakula said:

pokimane

Wow, thank you, i didn't know this streamer

(i'm not really following a lot of streamers btw)

Share this post


Link to post

d66938f3f6.jpg

 

Half a million mastery reached on Pantheon. 

 

Not sure whether to feel happy or disgusted with myself

Edited by Tranzmaster
You need a PokeMMO Gold Account to view this edit.

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Tranzmaster said:

d66938f3f6.jpg

 

Half a million mastery reached on Pantheon. 

 

Not sure whether to feel happy or disgusted with myself

Well atleast your other 2 mastery champs aren't yasuo and fizz or some shit

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Tranzmaster said:

d66938f3f6.jpg

 

Half a million mastery reached on Pantheon. 

 

Not sure whether to feel happy or disgusted with myself

Half a mill points on one champion and still can’t get out of silver on him feelsbadfeelsbad

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, GeneralVenican said:

skt and longzhu getting those W's

Yet still so apart in strenght this year.

So unconsistant for the best team in the world

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, GeneralVenican said:

i mean, TSM has a name chance to get out of groups, but lets be honest here, asian players always win

man fuck tsm and fuck flash wolves

pooped ass shaking uguu, get your shit together, bjerg can't carry your ass

Oh, and yeah, stop putting bio on fucking non-playmaking supports. Half the reason dlift is still relevant is because bio legit went from 0 to 100 since he joined tsm.

 

Edited by Spaintakula

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Spaintakula said:

man fuck tsm and fuck flash wolves

pooped ass shaking uguu, get your shit together, bjerg can't carry your ass

Oh, and yeah, stop putting bio on fucking non-playmaking supports. Half the reason dlift is still relevant is because bio legit went from 0 to 100 since he joined tsm.

 

tsm is de best doe

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, GeneralVenican said:

tsm is de best doe

they can go kill themselves.

Fucking jayce man. Not hauntzer's fault, but damn, he could've gotten some help up there. Dyrus 2.0

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.