Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
KaynineXL

League of Legends. Let's talk.

Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)  

98 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)



Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, GeneralVenican said:

its not like he carried me lol

353bc161cb1e3d6a537ce97cadc19916.png

 

jinx was a penta, mf got a quad...

  Reveal hidden contents

maybe i carried him?

 

I mean I basically set you up for succes but sure

Share this post


Link to post

0475145652321d788956f7f19147e091.png

 

when u get a role u dont play, but end up carrying the whole game

 

e: the yi ended up soloing after 35min, in their jungle and then kept getting caught, so game was 4v5 pretty much

Edited by GeneralVenican

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, GeneralVenican said:

0475145652321d788956f7f19147e091.png

 

when u get a role u dont play, but end up carrying the whole game

 

e: the yi ended up soloing after 35min, in their jungle and then kept getting caught, so game was 4v5 pretty much

tfw an Akali beat a Zed, that Zed was bad

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Argorok2017 said:

tfw an Akali beat a Zed, that Zed was bad

yeah

e; akali got fed early by roaming shitton bot  and them getting caught with their pants down every time, thats pretty much how i got my lead since she never ever came top

Edited by GeneralVenican

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, GeneralVenican said:

yeah

e; akali got fed early by roaming shitton bot  and them getting caught with their pants down every time, thats pretty much how i got my lead since she never ever came top

I'd play with you guys but my main account is NA and my ping in EUW is horrid. I'd show them mid laners up with my Diana

Share this post


Link to post

League Name(s): NothingToSay, 1stpKlosr (smurf)

Server(s): euw

Main Position(s): jungle

Favourite Champion(s): none

Division(s): low diamond/high-mid plat

 

i cant play soloq since my pc doesnt allows it (freezes/shutdowns), but im up to play a few normals or flexq

getting a new pc in 1-2months, then i could play rankeds!

 

greetings

 

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, IMKWMKM said:

League Name(s): NothingToSay, 1stpKlosr (smurf)

Server(s): euw

Main Position(s): jungle

Favourite Champion(s): none

Division(s): low diamond/high-mid plat

 

i cant play soloq since my pc doesnt allows it (freezes/shutdowns), but im up to play a few normals or flexq

getting a new pc in 1-2months, then i could play rankeds!

 

greetings

 

added u, il add u into the group on there

Share this post


Link to post

League Name(s): kinguy, MT Red

Server(s): PH, SG

Main Position(s): Jungle, Mid

Main Roles: Tank, Assasin

Favourite Champion(s): Rengar but rito got him nerfed so screw life.

Division(s): Look for my profile and we'll talk.

Share this post


Link to post

League Name(s): vendeur de pain (MEMES COMING) // Rip old account banned 5ever :'(

Server(s): EUW

Main Position(s): Mid/Jungle prefered cause funnier, but can play everything tbh

Favourite Champion(s): 2 years ago : Rengar/Leblanc cause 1v5 assassins were fun ; Now : Idk, prolly Lee since I'm chilling in normals the few times I play the game, and I feel like it's the funniest champ to play atm.

Division(s): 2 years ago : D1/Master, but then Pokemmo happened and since I didn't play in rankeds and have been chilling. I try to place my acc every season so I get the reward, and chill with friends in normals all year.

 

How did I just notice this thread lmao.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Kamimiii said:

League Name(s): vendeur de pain (MEMES COMING) // Rip old account banned 5ever :'(

Server(s): EUW

Main Position(s): Mid/Jungle prefered cause funnier, but can play everything tbh

Favourite Champion(s): 2 years ago : Rengar/Leblanc cause 1v5 assassins were fun ; Now : Idk, prolly Lee since I'm chilling in normals the few times I play the game, and I feel like it's the funniest champ to play atm.

Division(s): 2 years ago : D1/Master, but then Pokemmo happened and since I didn't play in rankeds and have been chilling. I try to place my acc every season so I get the reward, and chill with friends in normals all year.

 

How did I just notice this thread lmao.

Cus ur bad

Now I get why you're such a flamer here, its cus you play league lmao

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, BlackJovi said:

Cus ur bad

Now I get why you're such a flamer here, its cus you play league lmao

shut up and 1v1 teemo lil uguu

Share this post


Link to post

Btw I asked Toshley and he seems being okay with it, but I prefer to be sure : can I ask for Pokemmo $$ in exchange for an eloboost on LoL ? (aka helping them winning in ranked)

 

@Noad @RacheLucario

Edited by Kamimiii

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BlackJovi said:

Lmao. Me and @FNTCZ on a streak. 3 games in a row with a fucking AFK. 

 

How long do you think we'll go?

Then my parents car almost exploded and it was me who had to go afk. hey but we did win lmao.

 

full ap mumu mid is the best shit ever

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Kamimiii said:

Btw I asked Toshley and he seems being okay with it, but I prefer to be sure : can I ask for Pokemmo $$ in exchange for an eloboost on LoL ? (aka helping them winning in ranked)

 

@Noad @RacheLucario

This wouldn't be allowed.

Share this post


Link to post
22 minutes ago, RacheLucario said:

This wouldn't be allowed.

Which rule does it break then ? Just curious y'know. :)

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.