League of Legends. Let's talk.

Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)

This poll is closed to new votes

On 12/24/2016 at 10:50 AM, Rigamorty said:

Went with Rigormorty, when do i start getting carried

16 hours ago, Abrilsnow said:

Is this topic still alive?

League Name(s): Aibreán

Server(s): LAS

Main Position(s): Support, but I'd prefer to go to mid lane

Favourite Champion(s): Ahri, Diana, Syndra

Division(s): Gold V on Season 4, Ranked Team; SoloQ, unranked

Added you both to friends list so I can drag you into team, so when you get on accept my request. I don't know how to add directly to the team, if there's a way.

10 hours ago, DoctorPBC said:

yeah fam, you picked up ragnaros yet... so OP

They finally made my boy swagnaros into a hero. Maybe it's time to try the game again providing the player base isn't as complete shit as it used to be.

56 minutes ago, Argorok2017 said:

better than the LoL playerbase, way less toxic

Was talking about skill wise rather than toxicity. When I tried playing HOTS its when it first came out and most of the players were random blizzard fanboys and I felt like the only person who had played a moba before. Also heard lots of stories about randoms who played league at low levels getting super high on the ladder really fast because the player base back then were really bad. 

Don't really have a problem with leagues toxicity anyway, hardly ever read chat as it just seems pointless and just play the game.

Just now, Rendiz said:

Was talking about skill wise rather than toxicity. When I tried playing HOTS its when it first came out and most of the players were random blizzard fanboys and I felt like the only person who had played a moba before. Also heard lots of stories about randoms who played league at low levels getting super high on the ladder really fast because the player base back then were really bad. 

Don't really have a problem with leagues toxicity anyway, hardly ever read chat as it just seems pointless and just play the game.

The playerbase for HotS has gotten a lot better since it's been out for a while and some LoL players play it as well

5 hours ago, Tranzmaster said:

>mfw ppl resorting to lies now to keep the "Tranz is bad" meme alive.

I'm better than all you shitlords.

We only played one game against actual people and we most certainly did not win. 

I understand you probably want to count the bot matches as victories but please 

1 minute ago, Rendiz said:

Was tranz playing on his main and forcing you to play vs level 30s?

nah, he switched accounts but lion was on yettodie's at the time so we got put with 30s anyway since lion didn't have any other account to play on. 

anyone around and wanna play right now?

I had to play pantheon support on a lvl 15 alt while carrying a lvl 3 rigamorty jinx against ashe brand with keystone mastery.

But yea that one totally counts.

Get out.

Oh yea and i still was the best player of that team while literally having 0 farm

Edited by Tranzmaster
16 minutes ago, Tranzmaster said:

I had to play pantheon support on a lvl 15 alt while carrying a lvl 3 rigamorty jinx against ashe brand with keystone mastery.

But yea that one totally counts.

Get out.

Oh yea and i still was the best player of that team while literally having 0 farm

Let the salt pour out of you, THAT is the League of Legends way