League of Legends. Let's talk.

Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)

This poll is closed to new votes

16 minutes ago, Rigamorty said:

how do i get into this game without wanting to kill myself? i've been wanting to play a moba lately and can't stand HotS anymore. 

Play on EUW if you want to join our team, most people on this thread are on there which is much better than playing on your own.

Only downside is, I think you're from US? meaning your ping will be higher although plenty of people play from US and don't complain too much.

Edited by KaynineXL
49 minutes ago, GeneralVenican said:

just download play bots, then normals, and mute people as soon as shit starts happening

i've played enough to have gotten past bots, but i got bored and never hit 30

40 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Play on EUW if you want to join our team, most people on this thread are on there which is much better than playing on your own.

Only downside is, I think you're from US? meaning your ping will be higher although plenty of people play from US and don't complain too much.

I'll try on EUW and see if the ping is too terrible or not

6 hours ago, Rigamorty said:

Went with Rigormorty, when do i start getting carried

Did someone invite you to the team already? I can't get on for some days over Christmas so someone else will have to.

You might need to get to like lvl 5 before you can play summoner rift then just ask in team who's down for a game. The team's strictly pokemmo players only although some use different names.

@Rigamorty

Don't listen to Kay. You don't get flash till like level 8 or some shit, and they always queue without you because you can't do queue if you're not lv 10. It's a trap. I fell for it and played like ten games of bots/normals and never got a team game.

Find me in NA instead if you wanna play some game. IGN KnightMetal.

Edited by Moetal
10 minutes ago, Rendiz said:

Riga i'll invite you. The ping from NA / EU is playable but it still feels kind of aids.

On another note we need to revive the EUW games. chat seems a lot more dead than it used to.

Agreed. It's probably because i was playing less due to school so people like Bluebreath stopped playing cause they couldn't get carried anymore.

No worries guys, school is over and i can play again (well i'm leaving tomorrow to france for 3 days so not rly)

1 hour ago, Tranzmaster said:

Agreed. It's probably because i was playing less due to school so people like Bluebreath stopped playing cause they couldn't get carried anymore.

No worries guys, school is over and i can play again (well i'm leaving tomorrow to france for 3 days so not rly)

Nah my laptop broke, I've been borrowing one for mmo. Getting a new pc soon though. ;)

1 hour ago, Abrilsnow said:

Is this topic still alive?

League Name(s): Aibreán

Server(s): LAS

Main Position(s): Support, but I'd prefer to go to mid lane

Favourite Champion(s): Ahri, Diana, Syndra

Division(s): Gold V on Season 4, Ranked Team; SoloQ, unranked

Finally someone who likes Diana other than me.

Edit: LoL Page King

Edited by Argorok2017
Cause NA Toxicity #1