League of Legends. Let's talk.

Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)

This poll is closed to new votes

Faced a scripter I'm sure for the first time. Guy legit dodged 99% of every damn skillshot, was so annoying, legit made it my task to atleast kill him once. So I killed him twice.

Like srs, even a pro wouldn't be able to dodge all the fucking time with such precision and prediction.

66ad1af3af.png

Oh also, nami quadra lol

c671f8c52d.png

2 hours ago, Spaintakula said:

Faced a scripter I'm sure for the first time. Guy legit dodged 99% of every damn skillshot, was so annoying, legit made it my task to atleast kill him once. So I killed him twice.

Like srs, even a pro wouldn't be able to dodge all the fucking time with such precision and prediction.

66ad1af3af.png

Oh also, nami quadra lol

c671f8c52d.png

ur build is more asscancer then ad pantheon

Just now, Spaintakula said:

Tbh lategame it just doesn't do so well. She loses precious bulk and wasn't that powerful despite around 730 AP

i mean u have 2 deathcaps, no boots, and lich bane aint that good on a mage nami. what u could have done is get a early rod of ages, and u would have some nice ap and sustain in battle

1 hour ago, GeneralVenican said:

its very rarely u sell ur boots after getting fullbuild or cus u need more ap, banner of command i understand, but look at their items, they build some good amount of magic resist, so a voidstaff would be better then 2 dcaps

It's Aram the point of that game mode is to mess around lol. 

4 hours ago, Spaintakula said:

66ad1af3af.png

Oh also, nami quadra lol

c671f8c52d.png

Why would someone script in aram tho. 

1 hour ago, Summrs said:

It's Aram the point of that game mode is to mess around lol. 

Why would someone script in aram tho. 

Actually, aram seems like the most bot infested game mode. Either that or people playing it really have no knowledge of how non-beneficial diving without doing anything is. Even after you've passed 10-15 levels on that account.

ARAM is the go to mode for botters to level up in now. If you buy any unranked smurf account they were all botted on aram to level them to 30. If you queue on one of those accounts you end up being the only player in the game with the rest being bots due to low mmr.

Also speaking of scripting just got reported by a premade in bronze because I was apparently scripting. I guess at that elo they aren't used to playing vs people who know how to dodge skill shots and buy qss.