League of Legends. Let's talk.

Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)

This poll is closed to new votes

Recently scientists have discovered a new species that was not known before. It's a special type of creature only to be found in the depths of Bronze 5. They are usually a peaceful species but they can be very short tempered. When they feel threatened they typically insult your mothers weight or say they want to fuck you but other than that they appear harmless. I have recently decided to embark on an incredible journey and undertake the task of living and cohabitating with these creatures in order to observe and learn more about them to see if they are capable of higher intellect and cognitive thought.

Log Entry:

Adventures in Bronze 5, Day 1:

The first thing that stood out as being interesting to me is that even though on the outside they seem to be simple minded creatures it turns out they are not quite as dimwitted as they seem at first glance. Some of them have learnt how to obtain objects from the shop and they are slowly learning how to use them as tools albeit not very efficiently

It has came too my attention that ADCs tend to afk very quickly when you steal their CS despite not being capable of picking it up themselves, I find this though process very strange and illogical, they truely are strange creatures. They also do not like it when you refuse to put a point into heal as Soraka, they seem to deem themselves worthy of healing despite doing nothing useful, very intriguing.

From this I have also been made aware that even in a 2v1 lane with jungle ganks they are still not able to prevent themselves from dying to the lone soraka.

Some observations I made:
From looking at how they use their skill shots the majority of players in this elo it seems as though most are playing on laptops without having a mouse plugged in.

40 cs in 10 minutes is considered good.

Minion and tower damage seems to be a very distant concept to them.

It seems as though their intelligence levels are still fairly low and as such pose no threat to the human race, But I will however keep observing them in their natural habitat and report any more observations that I deem as important about these mysterious and illusive creatures.

Edited by Rendiz
Because I Can.

Second Pantheon Pentakill!!! :D

Thanks to all who made this possible:

@GeneralVenican for dieing at the first second.

@ShadowGary for not doing anything in the fight + Fail Flashing at 0:08 (yes we all saw it)

@Tyrone for actually being helpful with that god tier wukong ult.

Pantheon OP

PS: LMFAO THE THUMBNAIL SHOWS GARY'S FAILFLASH

Edited by Tranzmaster