League of Legends. Let's talk.

Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, SirAlbert said:

What was your overall w/l and did you have mmr from a previous season. I have bought a few accs and went 0-10 in placements to get as low as possible and 0-10 usually gets either b4 or b3.

1 hour ago, SirAlbert said:

1 win, 9 losses in ranked and this is the first season I play this game. I don't know how I got B1.

Your first season in ranked is the easiest ever they will rank you higher than you deserve everytime. Next season you will get ranked very low since you were bronze 1 this season. If you go 5-5 wins You will most likely get bronze 4-5 this next season after your 10 placement games. But a player in gold would do promo games go 5-5 wins and get placed around silver 3-5. When you are a new account they give you a higher placement to start you a bit more in the middle and let you fall/climb from there. That is why after only 1 win you are still placed as high as bronze 1. 

@Tyrone @GeneralVenican @xXBlu3BreathXx

I was wrong about the lethality not stacking. 

It does stack. Only when you buy literally the same item, the lethality doesn't stack. Or when the passive is named, like "Unique Passive - Rage:" on cleaver and triforce, it doesn't stack.

But it's just named: Unique Passive : + x lethality. So duskblade does stack with edge of night. 

I checked it online and was confirmed.

tl;dr Pantheon OP

Edited by Tranzmaster

It's been a while since I uploaded a vid, but i had a pretty nice clutch first blood on kalista here:

The kalista was level 22 but even ROX Smeb would stand no chance against the might of Pantheon.

Small things: Notice how I sorta cancelled the Q animation by immediately W'ing. Also did the auto to ensure the thunderlords proc and the proc from new passive mastery.