League of Legends. Let's talk.

Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)

This poll is closed to new votes

11 hours ago, Bilburt said:

Just main something that takes absolutly no skill *cough* pantheon *cough*

Funny that you're the one talking while your most played champions in ranked are Shen, Nasus and Dr Mundo.

You tried Bilburt, you tried. Keep doing what you're doing XD

And yes, I'm implying that Pantheon takes more skill.. Definately more than Nasus and Dr Mundo.

Edited by Tranzmaster
8 minutes ago, Tranzmaster said:

Funny that you're the one talking while your most played champions in ranked are Shen, Nasus and Dr Mundo.

And yes, I'm implying that Pantheon takes more skill.. Definately more than Nasus and Dr Mundo.

:)

2 hours ago, Tranzmaster said:

Hey... Show Mundo some respekk.

As for Nasus, Bilburt you can burn.

The new jungle for preseason is shit. RIP nocturne. Nocturne mid tho!!! 

Yesterday a friend wanted to duo a ranked yoloq game and i got tilted again because my midlaner wanted to play ad mid so i didn't want to play pantheon.

Forced him into yasuo and i played malphite, into riven.

Lost early, shrekt late.

top kek malph yasuo combo

gg ez noobs +22 LP

Edited by Tranzmaster

yeah, for the person calling me out in a pm for boosting. fuck you. im not gonna name anyone, but why the would u care anyway lol, not like im the only one in this entire world. sure its a uguu move towards you guys who has been working ur asses off all season to reach ur goal of getting there, but one of the things i love about videogames is limited items, vanities, skins etc etc and i hate missing out on them. in s3 was on silver2-3 and lost the interest for the game cus i missed out on the victorious elise, which is a fucking incredible skin and watching my friends, who i played with every day rank up as fast as they did getting that skin, while i was stuck was a horrible feeling. now please, idc how much ur gonna roast me for "getting boosted" cus i really dont care

5 minutes ago, GeneralVenican said:

yeah, for the person calling me out in a pm for boosting. fuck you. im not gonna name anyone, but why the would u care anyway lol, not like im the only one in this entire world. sure its a uguu move towards you guys who has been working ur asses off all season to reach ur goal of getting there, but one of the things i love about videogames is limited items, vanities, skins etc etc and i hate missing out on them. in s3 was on silver2-3 and lost the interest for the game cus i missed out on the victorious elise, which is a fucking incredible skin and watching my friends, who i played with every day rank up as fast as they did getting that skin, while i was stuck was a horrible feeling. now please, idc how much ur gonna roast me for "getting boosted" cus i really dont care

why not just respond in the pm tho