KaynineXL

League of Legends. Let's talk.

Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)

Wunderwear and Helper have been abusing Summon Aerie instead of electrocute on Panth it seems, should probs try it too

Edited by Spaintakula

I gave it another title so the other salty silver scrubs here don't get triggered as much anymore.

Bye

PS: the 3 ping like sounds you hear at the end is the Malphite pinging my summoner spells. Makes it extra spicy

Edited by Tranzmaster

2 hours ago, SirAlbert said:

Just got my first ever gemstone :)

dc9143360f3755c5f2f2dbf0ecdaeb43.png

I've gotten probably enough for one of the skins, but I'm a raging gambler and I turned all of them into a key and chest just so I have the satisfaction of thinking I get something randomized, while it happens to be a fucking champ shard or a 350 rp skin

Quakkz   
On 13.11.2017 at 10:07 PM, GeneralVenican said:

X5Xyy2g.png

@Tranzmaster has even infested the World of Warcraft world with his "pantheon is op" logic

read between the lines, it says "pantheon is feeding", which is always a true statement

Holy fuck tsm with the overhaul.

I get replacing the botlane kinda. I mean, vincent was better than dlift for the split I think, but even if it was just doublelift gone, bio wouldn't be able to adjust aswell as before, so zven+mithy still a better lane. I do find mike over sven a kind of an ironic buy though. I always saw sven as that one guy who just plays what he is told and never what he wants. Gonna enjoy seeing Mike being forced to play a bunch of off role shit he's never played and probably doing the same chokes sven did. Yeah, he was rookie of the split, but he was still a rookie.

Either way, still like him, will be fun to see if they go further to worlds, even though it wouldn't be with the roster I'd prefer.

New patch.

Kassadin and Cassio will be super good with the presence of mind buff.

Also Morgana Jungle hype? Permanently no cooldown W on jungle camps seems pretty good. Devastating ganks and anti-cc shield

17 minutes ago, Tranzmaster said:

New patch.

Kassadin and Cassio will be super good with the presence of mind buff.

Also Morgana Jungle hype? Permanently no cooldown W on jungle camps seems pretty good. Devastating ganks and anti-cc shield

Yeah, first we get zoe's bullshit sleep, now, 6 hours of stun from morgana junglers jaja

3 hours ago, Spaintakula said:

Yeah, first we get zoe's bullshit sleep, now, 6 hours of stun from morgana junglers jaja

only if u dont dodge

gitgud

2 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

only if u dont dodge

gitgud

Well morg is honestly not that OP per say, but zoe is pooped.

Especially since her sleep has half its cd reduced or something if it hits a champ

13 hours ago, SirAlbert said:

I didn't think LoL could get more toxic until I played during preseason. Fun game this time of year eh

Feel like getting banned twice and muted a whole lotta times reformed me. Way less of a need to tell people they're braindead poops now.

3 hours ago, Tranzmaster said:

Yasuo is 4 years old today.

Let us celebrate 4 years of Gary feeding.

That's gone so fast... He still feels new