KaynineXL

League of Legends. Lets talk.

Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)

2. 2. Is Pantheon the easiest champion to play?

• Of course lmao. All point and click. Tranz sucks.
    • Almost as easy as Garen. Amirite Gary?
    • No no, Pantheon is hard (Geni needs this option).

Soturnus   

League Name(s): Soturnus 

Server(s): BR

Main Position(s): Mid 

Favourite Champion(s): Talon, Aurelion Sol, Orianna Jayce and Rakan :)

Division(s): Plat 5

Edited by Soturnus

16 hours ago, Spaintakula said:

Was seeing CJ lineups twice without madlife until like 6th spot, and was wondering where he was, and boom.

Also, kek

Madlife the god. Best support of alltime and probably top 5 players of alltime

17 hours ago, GeneralVenican said:

6th, behind the tsm team

A real tsm fanboy woulda made the team be the full roster from the start. Even reginald

7 hours ago, Spaintakula said:

A real tsm fanboy woulda made the team be the full roster from the start. Even reginald

why put regi in when he is eu material, if even. bjerg taking his spot was the best thing that ever happend. the bottom lane with bio and dl has never been better, and the jungle, og god, if it wasnt for that hoe of a manager, lee would be played all day for svenskeren, top i dont care much about cus i think dyrus and hauntzer is quite similiar in playstyle

1 hour ago, GeneralVenican said:

why put regi in when he is eu material, if even. bjerg taking his spot was the best thing that ever happend. the bottom lane with bio and dl has never been better, and the jungle, og god, if it wasnt for that hoe of a manager, lee would be played all day for svenskeren, top i dont care much about cus i think dyrus and hauntzer is quite similiar in playstyle

You're underrating reginald, but fine.

Doublelift is better than Wildturtle and Chaox, agreed.

Biofrost i couldn't care less.

Svenskeren will get shit on by smart junglers at worlds and you just ban reksai and lee ggwp

Hauntzer is overrated and overrating himself but at least he's better than Dyrus (which isn't hard)

tl;dr TSM will probably make it out of groups to lose vs the first korean team.

12 minutes ago, Tranzmaster said:

You're underrating reginald, but fine.

Doublelift is better than Wildturtle and Chaox, agreed.

Biofrost i couldn't care less.

Svenskeren will get shit on by smart junglers at worlds and you just ban reksai and lee ggwp

Hauntzer is overrated and overrating himself but at least he's better than Dyrus (which isn't hard)

tl;dr TSM will probably make it out of groups to lose vs the first korean team.

nah, i dont like how regi treated his team back when he was their midlaner, sure, most of his plays were good (never gonna forget the fmous blue card ulti tho) mechanicly, but bjerg has done alot more for tsm then regi could ever do imo

5 hours ago, GeneralVenican said:

I hope you're not putting down EU as a region with that comment, especially when talking about mid laners because EU has produced some of the finest mid laners in history... From Bjerg, Xpeke, Alex Ich and Febiven(not sure how he is nowadays because I don't want LCS really, but he was freaking awesome for Fnatic) to name a few.

6 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

I hope you're not putting down EU as a region with that comment, especially when talking about mid laners because EU has produced some of the finest mid laners in history... From Bjerg, Xpeke, Alex Ich and Febiven(not sure how he is nowadays because I don't want LCS really, but he was freaking awesome for Fnatic) to name a few.

but where are most of them now? NA. thats where

1 hour ago, GeneralVenican said:

Froggen and Alex Ich went to NA because they could still play there for the cash while being past their prime.

Not sure what your point is. If anything it disproves it.

5 hours ago, GeneralVenican said:

Dude the biggest international success from the western world is from EU lol... and yet EU doesn't need to import a squad of NA players unlike many NA teams that import the Koreans/EU players.

Bilburt   

I feel like TSM and c9 are the only 2 relevant NA teams, while EU has Fnatic, H2k, unicorn of love, G2 and a couple more I cant think of right now

just because TSM is like really good right now, doesnt make EU any less good

2 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Dude the biggest international success from the western world is from EU lol... and yet EU doesn't need to import a squad of NA players unlike many NA teams that import the Koreans/EU players.

Since Bjergsen is actually EU, the only real exceptional and consistent talent NA has ever produced by itself is Doublelift.

In 7 seasons.

kek

Also disregarding season 1 because it was without korean teams, EU was in top 4 of worlds in:

Season 2(CLG.EU and M5)

Season 3(Fnatic)

Season 5(Fnatic and Origen)

Season 6(H2K a.k.a Forg1ven 1v2 lanekingdom)

NA:

(did they not win that one IEM world championship that only had trash teams) 

Bilburt   
4 minutes ago, Tyrone said:

I'm 3-1 in promos.

Let's see if this rusty washed up Wukong one-trick can get to gold again.

good luck

On 9/19/2017 at 10:08 PM, GeneralVenican said:

nah, i dont like how regi treated his team back when he was their midlaner, sure, most of his plays were good (never gonna forget the fmous blue card ulti tho) mechanicly, but bjerg has done alot more for tsm then regi could ever do imo

Regi still treats his team like shit. Watch that series they have for tsm. Every game they lose, he just goes ape shit on them acting all hard like they don't know their mistakes.

Merge pls

Edited by Spaintakula

From reddit:

Exactly 4 years ago Gambit won tiebreaker vs Samsung to move to quarters.

Look at Samsungs team: Looper/Dandy/Dade/Imp/Mata, literally Looper and 4 of the top 15 best players of alltime and Gambit beat them

TSM can only dream

Also Darien Aatrox never forgetti