League of Legends. Let's talk.

Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)

This poll is closed to new votes

23270177_10159796307950556_4250081512347

Figured out the builds on your champs yet?

I'm probably going this on Pantheon:

6b068fc7d7.jpg

Electrocute is insanely OP on Pantheon because the combo is always 3 different attacks.

4e33b15380.png

Sudden Impact is interesting because Pantheon's W is a dash and actually Flash is also a blink so you can get it twice (like an execute with flash q ignite)

eced62723e.png

Eyeball Collection is better than the 2 others who are more vision oriented. I mean you could take the others it won't change much, the eyeball collection just snowball more.

Ravenous hunter combines really well with eyeball collection and it acts as some pseudo Death's Dance which is really nice for Pantheon.

The blue tree I like transcendence because you're always gonna overcap CDR. 10 youmoos 20 cleaver 10 duskblade. So you basically get 12 free AD.

Each percent of CDR exceeding the CDR limit is converted to an adaptive bonus of 1.2 Attack Damage or 2 Ability Power.

Could also take scorch as the last blue one instead because it's better in lane, which helps the snowball. But gathering storm makes you fall off less and the AD you get lategame is insane

Gathering Storm:

Every 10 minutes gain Ability Power or Attack Damage, adaptive
10 MINUTES +8 AP or 5 AD
20 MINUTES +24 AP or 14 AD
30 MINUTES +48 AP or 29 AD
40 MINUTES +80 AP or 48 AD
50 MINUTES +120 AP or 72 AD
60 MINUTES +168 AP or 101 AD

compared to scorch:

Scorch

Your next ability hit sets champions on fire, dealing 30 - 60 bonus magic damage based on level after 1 second

COOLDOWN:20 seconds

Holy fuck tsm with the overhaul.

I get replacing the botlane kinda. I mean, vincent was better than dlift for the split I think, but even if it was just doublelift gone, bio wouldn't be able to adjust aswell as before, so zven+mithy still a better lane. I do find mike over sven a kind of an ironic buy though. I always saw sven as that one guy who just plays what he is told and never what he wants. Gonna enjoy seeing Mike being forced to play a bunch of off role shit he's never played and probably doing the same chokes sven did. Yeah, he was rookie of the split, but he was still a rookie.

Either way, still like him, will be fun to see if they go further to worlds, even though it wouldn't be with the roster I'd prefer.