League of Legends. Let's talk.

Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)

This poll is closed to new votes

5 hours ago, GeneralVenican said:

why put regi in when he is eu material, if even. bjerg taking his spot was the best thing that ever happend. the bottom lane with bio and dl has never been better, and the jungle, og god, if it wasnt for that hoe of a manager, lee would be played all day for svenskeren, top i dont care much about cus i think dyrus and hauntzer is quite similiar in playstyle

I hope you're not putting down EU as a region with that comment, especially when talking about mid laners because EU has produced some of the finest mid laners in history... From Bjerg, Xpeke, Alex Ich and Febiven(not sure how he is nowadays because I don't want LCS really, but he was freaking awesome for Fnatic) to name a few.

6 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

I hope you're not putting down EU as a region with that comment, especially when talking about mid laners because EU has produced some of the finest mid laners in history... From Bjerg, Xpeke, Alex Ich and Febiven(not sure how he is nowadays because I don't want LCS really, but he was freaking awesome for Fnatic) to name a few.

but where are most of them now? NA. thats where

2 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Dude the biggest international success from the western world is from EU lol... and yet EU doesn't need to import a squad of NA players unlike many NA teams that import the Koreans/EU players.

Since Bjergsen is actually EU, the only real exceptional and consistent talent NA has ever produced by itself is Doublelift.

In 7 seasons.

kek

Also disregarding season 1 because it was without korean teams, EU was in top 4 of worlds in:

Season 2(CLG.EU and M5)

Season 3(Fnatic)

Season 5(Fnatic and Origen)

Season 6(H2K a.k.a Forg1ven 1v2 lanekingdom)

NA:

(did they not win that one IEM world championship that only had trash teams) 

On 9/19/2017 at 10:08 PM, GeneralVenican said:

nah, i dont like how regi treated his team back when he was their midlaner, sure, most of his plays were good (never gonna forget the fmous blue card ulti tho) mechanicly, but bjerg has done alot more for tsm then regi could ever do imo

Regi still treats his team like shit. Watch that series they have for tsm. Every game they lose, he just goes ape shit on them acting all hard like they don't know their mistakes.

Merge pls

Edited by Spaintakula
18 hours ago, Tranzmaster said:

From reddit:

Exactly 4 years ago Gambit won tiebreaker vs Samsung to move to quarters.

Look at Samsungs team: Looper/Dandy/Dade/Imp/Mata, literally Looper and 4 of the top 15 best players of alltime and Gambit beat them

TSM can only dream

Also Darien Aatrox never forgetti

The days when Kassadin was truly broken.

Was this before or after he was perm banned for like years lol.

1 hour ago, LeWildChat said:

League Name(s): Le Wild Chat

Server: EUW

Main Positions: ADC, JUNGLE, SUPP, MID

Favourite Champions: Jinx, Tristana, Caitlyn, Lux, Warwick, Shyvana, Evelynn, Janna

Division: Bronze III Solo/Duo (s7)

Additional Note: I'm a new player (s7)

Reveal hidden contents

yi noob champ

5IhgbUg.jpg

Makes me think of when I started league, not having a main role, playing random shit...

until I figured out I can only play Pantheon

;_;