League of Legends. Let's talk.

Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)

This poll is closed to new votes

14 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

7c459de38ad15fcac9dd2764cb63435d.png

Whole squad on today fam

Champ select:

Me: "I'll top Pantheon"

Kaynine: "I'll Riven mid"

Gary: "So we're playing our favourite champions now?" - Locks in Yasuo Jungle

Yubell: "I'll play wherever"

Spaint: "......................................" - goes ingame - "Wait I thought I was mid"

And so we got the epic Pantheon top, Yasuo Jungle, Riven Mid, and the almighty Leblanc/Brand botlane

9fa04cc05a.jpg

G A M E P L A Y 

https://www.gfinity.net/news/details/thorin-s-top-20-league-line-ups-of-all-time-20-11

https://www.gfinity.net/news/details/thorin-s-top-20-league-line-ups-of-all-time-10-1

Top 20 league lineups of alltime

This is a list until August 2015 though, but still quite accurate

I still consider Fnatic and Origen semi finals in season 5 worlds not that relevant because

1) They got crushed

2) CLG EU and Gambit actually got shit done and could win against Koreans

tl;dr the last 4 years hasn't brought a better worlds contender since Gambit and CLG EU era

2 hours ago, Tranzmaster said:

https://www.gfinity.net/news/details/thorin-s-top-20-league-line-ups-of-all-time-20-11

https://www.gfinity.net/news/details/thorin-s-top-20-league-line-ups-of-all-time-10-1

I still consider Fnatic and Origen semi finals in season 5 worlds not that relevant because

1) They got crushed

tl;dr the last 4 years hasn't brought a better worlds contender since Gambit and CLG EU era

Origen and fnatic season 5 was brilliant though. Best worlds I ever watched because I love both those teams and they did really good.

18 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Origen and fnatic season 5 was brilliant though. Best worlds I ever watched because I love both those teams and they did really good.

I saw Origen vs SKT live at the venue in Brussels :)

ae55684728.jpg

7341cdc177.jpg

(Sorry for toaster quality)

It was an enjoyable worlds and they got far but Korea was still too good

Edited by Tranzmaster
12 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Actually jealous 

It was actually amazing, the energy was insane at the venue, just everybody cheering and shouting. Would immediately go again if I could.

I also visited the LCS studio in Berlin once, i think it was the same year or maybe the year before, spoke to some H2K members and pr0lly, very nice dudes.

(was actually kinda hoping for Sjokz, unlucky)

PS: I didn't go to berlin just to visit LCS, it was work related but i was lucky it was on a a thursday and the hotel i stayed was around the corner of the LCS studio, top kek

Edited by Tranzmaster
9 minutes ago, Tranzmaster said:

It was actually amazing, the energy was insane at the venue, just everybody cheering and shouting. Would immediately go again if I could.

I also visited the LCS studio in Berlin once, i think it was the same year or maybe the year before, spoke to some H2K members and pr0lly, very nice dudes.

(was actually kinda hoping for Sjokz, unlucky)

PS: I didn't go to berlin just to visit LCS, it was work related but i was lucky it was on a a thursday and the hotel i stayed was around the corner of the LCS studio, top kek

Yeh you're lucky you live so close.. Realistically, I can only really go when it's in London, which is still like a 3 hour drive -_-

On 9/13/2017 at 6:21 PM, Tranzmaster said:

1) They got crushed

Was seeing CJ lineups twice without madlife until like 6th spot, and was wondering where he was, and boom.

Also, kek

7 hours ago, Spaintakula said:

A real tsm fanboy woulda made the team be the full roster from the start. Even reginald

why put regi in when he is eu material, if even. bjerg taking his spot was the best thing that ever happend. the bottom lane with bio and dl has never been better, and the jungle, og god, if it wasnt for that hoe of a manager, lee would be played all day for svenskeren, top i dont care much about cus i think dyrus and hauntzer is quite similiar in playstyle

1 hour ago, GeneralVenican said:

why put regi in when he is eu material, if even. bjerg taking his spot was the best thing that ever happend. the bottom lane with bio and dl has never been better, and the jungle, og god, if it wasnt for that hoe of a manager, lee would be played all day for svenskeren, top i dont care much about cus i think dyrus and hauntzer is quite similiar in playstyle

You're underrating reginald, but fine.

Doublelift is better than Wildturtle and Chaox, agreed.

Biofrost i couldn't care less.

Svenskeren will get shit on by smart junglers at worlds and you just ban reksai and lee ggwp

Hauntzer is overrated and overrating himself but at least he's better than Dyrus (which isn't hard)

tl;dr TSM will probably make it out of groups to lose vs the first korean team.

12 minutes ago, Tranzmaster said:

You're underrating reginald, but fine.

Doublelift is better than Wildturtle and Chaox, agreed.

Biofrost i couldn't care less.

Svenskeren will get shit on by smart junglers at worlds and you just ban reksai and lee ggwp

Hauntzer is overrated and overrating himself but at least he's better than Dyrus (which isn't hard)

tl;dr TSM will probably make it out of groups to lose vs the first korean team.

nah, i dont like how regi treated his team back when he was their midlaner, sure, most of his plays were good (never gonna forget the fmous blue card ulti tho) mechanicly, but bjerg has done alot more for tsm then regi could ever do imo