League of Legends. Let's talk.

Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)

This poll is closed to new votes

7 hours ago, Argorok2017 said:

tfw I faced one the other day and absolutely shit on her as Jinx (11/0/7)

Probs just a bad one, there's gonna be lots of them since she's new

Cait seems to do well vs her though, atleast from what I've tried, outranges, and has traps herself to keep her in place.

Also, aparantly cait's ult refreshes after 5 secs if xayah dodges it with her ult, not sure if bug, but yeah.

4 hours ago, Spaintakula said:

Probs just a bad one, there's gonna be lots of them since she's new

Cait seems to do well vs her though, atleast from what I've tried, outranges, and has traps herself to keep her in place.

Also, aparantly cait's ult refreshes after 5 secs if xayah dodges it with her ult, not sure if bug, but yeah.

its not a bug, its same if u stun or interrupt it in anyway. vayne also good against xayah imo

3 hours ago, Tranzmaster said:

TSM vs C9 was epic

inb4 @GeneralVenican likes this post

i literally pissed my pants

12 hours ago, Summrs said:

Can we talk about how Bjerg ulted 2 people at the same time with Syndra ult in game five?

u saw that dyrus reacts vid aswell? XD its a bug, wasnt suppose to be like that. no reason to remake after that tho cus lulu died (which she would anyway) and ekko leaves lane after that

1 hour ago, GeneralVenican said:

u saw that dyrus reacts vid aswell? XD its a bug, wasnt suppose to be like that. no reason to remake after that tho cus lulu died (which she would anyway) and ekko leaves lane after that

So you're saying that it's okay if you lose health for a reason you shouldn't. as long as it only forces you out of lane and you do not die?

Edited by Summrs
7 hours ago, Summrs said:

So you're saying that it's okay if you lose health for a reason you shouldn't. as long as it only forces you out of lane and you do not die?

Yeah except it was very much so trivial and the actual damage wasn't that high enough to be the sole reason to pull jensen out of lane?

19 minutes ago, Spaintakula said:

Yeah except it was very much so trivial and the actual damage wasn't that high enough to be the sole reason to pull jensen out of lane?

If I got chunked for a 3rd of my health, no matter what situation, for a bug in the game in the most important game of the split I wouldn't be very happy. Does that make sense?

2 minutes ago, pachima said:

After countless champions, I got elementalist lux on hextech crafting.

Hype!!!

Funnr thing: Got a gemstone along with it, receiving sorceress lux

thats a gurls skin fucking gurllll bet ur gonna play supp now eh?

Edited by ShadowGary
2 hours ago, pachima said:

1- I always go supp (or almost)

2- Adc lux is a thing

Was imitating some people I got in a game like three weeks ago. They were right about girls playing supp tho.

@pachima I just read argument #2 lmfaooo

Edited by ShadowGary