League of Legends. Let's talk.

Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite role? (You can select multiple roles if you don't favour)

This poll is closed to new votes

Kat is bad, I just hate it when I have a team full of kunts who basically feed her, cause if Kat get's fed, it's pretty much Gg unless you manage to stop her as a team.

Edited by ShadowGary
Replace k with c on uguu, kty
58 minutes ago, Bilburt said:

urGOD > all

fixed

1 hour ago, BlackJovi said:

Also @Argorok2017 one of the reasons Kat > Diana, Kat is hottt 

I mean she's hot, but she's one of the easiest champions to play, and easy to shut down if you know wtf you're doing. You and I both know Diana counters the fuck out of Kat, sometimes I think Diana was made just to counter Kat

1 minute ago, Argorok2017 said:

fixed

I mean she's hot, but she's one of the easiest champions to play, and easy to shut down if you know wtf you're doing. You and I both know Diana counters the fuck out of Kat, sometimes I think Diana was made just to counter Kat

I beat every diana when I played kat, since im a god and diana is bad, true story 

1 minute ago, BlackJovi said:

I beat every diana when I played kat, since im a god and diana is bad, true story 

Well to be fair every Diana ive ever seen has been complete trash, makes me cringe just watching. Too bad I didn't have an account in LAN, I'd 1v1 you. But if you speak to any streamer its Diana > Kat, Kat is just the easier to play of the 2.

11 minutes ago, Argorok2017 said:

Well to be fair every Diana ive ever seen has been complete trash, makes me cringe just watching. Too bad I didn't have an account in LAN, I'd 1v1 you. But if you speak to any streamer its Diana > Kat, Kat is just the easier to play of the 2.

implying streamers know their shit

10 hours ago, BlackJovi said:

yeah you wish cuz it never happened. #BronzesBeLike 

LAN Plat = NA Bronze

Kinda annoyed na.op.gg doesn't show penta kills either when you look at champs, they show all the way up to quadras (go figure)

• 2 weeks later...