Bleach Discussion Thread!

4 minutes ago, Pereiraa said:

Yeah I think I'll read the manga then, do you think it is worthed? or should I wait for the animated version/anime? pls respond

Might as well read it if you wanna bother continuing. Even if they do confirm the continuation of the anime, it might be a while.

49 minutes ago, Champlooo said:

Man oh man I love and hate bleach

Really waiting for Aizen to let us know he still in charge.

Juha Bach vs Ichigo gonna be dope

I actually really like it, looking foward for Kisuke's bankai, seems awesome.

Also I just learner today that the gotei 13 was actually founded by yamamoto, nazz.

Bleach is always a classic anime for me, sadly I'm not much of a hardcore-manga dude to read the rest of the story, as there are crucial points there (I'm aware what happened)

Anyhows Aizen is too OP , sadly the creator has a tendency with their other shows (Dragonball anyone?) yet I love how he was portrayed. The ego, ability, looks and just generally able to deceive many just made him a villain to remember.

The only downside is that the good guys never seem to die (please don't say Gin, doesn't count IMO) despite the numerous times excessive blood was lost from Ichigo, etc. The one character I hate for some reason (don't remember the name) is the one sucking up to Aizen.

Either way, I'd give Bleach an 8/10.

4 minutes ago, Imperial said:

Bleach is always a classic anime for me, sadly I'm not much of a hardcore-manga dude to read the rest of the story, as there are crucial points there (I'm aware what happened)

Anyhows Aizen is too OP , sadly the creator has a tendency with their other shows (Dragonball anyone?) yet I love how he was portrayed. The ego, ability, looks and just generally able to deceive many just made him a villain to remember.

The only downside is that the good guys never seem to die (please don't say Gin, doesn't count IMO) despite the numerous times excessive blood was lost from Ichigo, etc. The one character I hate for some reason (don't remember the name) is the one sucking up to Aizen.

To be honest, Gin was one of my favourite characters, and for the record, he was a good guy. His role at the end kinda reminds me of Snape from Harry Potter.( Is it just me? )

And I just started reading the manga and it is looking pretty cool so far SPOILER (I'm that part where the Squad #1 lt. dies) SPOILER .

22 minutes ago, Pereiraa said:

To be honest, Gin was one of my favourite characters, and for the record, he was a good guy. His role at the end kinda reminds me of Snape from Harry Potter.( Is it just me? )

And I just started reading the manga and it is looking pretty cool so far SPOILER (I'm that part where the Squad #1 lt. dies) SPOILER .

No you're correct , but I preferred 'Tosen' , who wasn't good nor evil but just was full of hatred (anti-hero)

Yeah, the

king of the soul society dies.

3 hours ago, Imperial said:

uguu DID YOU JUST MIX UP TITE KUBO AND AKIRA TORIYAMA?????? BOI IF YOU DON'T

The only downside is that the good guys never seem to die (please don't say Gin, doesn't count IMO)

That's just popular shonen, try thinking of some where good guys die anymore than in bleach (inb4 DBZ). In the current manga arc, they've killed off a handful though.

I love the series but it's a 6/10 at best, extremely mediocre and repetitive

@Pereiraa Kisuke's bankai was a super letdown imo. Check the spoiler if you wanna know why

It just seemed so bland and OP. It can reconstruct shit? The shikai he used against Ichigo early on in the series isn't even seen. It just seems similar in scope to Mayuri's bankai, idk what I was hoping for, but it should have been something more subtle imo.

Bleach-664-5.png

Now that I think about it, all these new bankais have been kinda meh. Kenpachi got a big axe, Kyoraku performed a play that didn't do anything

to his opponent. Rukia's was ok, but she might die if she fucks it up lmao like come on now.

Edited by Champlooo

@Champlooo I actually really liked his bankai.

I always knew, from the moment he said that his bankai was not ideal for training it was something either too OP or healing type.

But yeah still my favourite char and one of my favourite bankai too.

2 minutes ago, Pereiraa said:

I always knew, from the moment he said that his bankai was not ideal for training it was something either too OP or healing type.

I figured that much, it's just so flashy for someone so mysterious

Edited by Champlooo
2 hours ago, Otoya said:

Where is the part with the "Spiritual King"? Will I see him in the anime? or only in the scans? :c 

Soul King. He's mentioned in the series, but he isn't shown until the current manga arc. I don't think he was ever shown in the anime.

1 hour ago, Champlooo said:

Soul King. He's mentioned in the series, but he isn't shown until the current manga arc. I don't think he was ever shown in the anime.

He was not.

• 3 weeks later...

Bruhhhhh this latest chapter was hype as shit

we finally got to see ichigo do something with his new abilities, been like 20 years since he actually fought something

This man fused a cero w/ getsuga???? That's lit as shit.

My man Ichigo done came up. Design lookin fresh. Super fanservice. Also rip my uguu Ulquiorra, miss that dude.

Too bad next time we see this fight, hopefully next chapter, it'll be Ywahahhcahchcch's turn to reveal something OP, since bleach has to follow the same cancerous formula all the time for fights

Shit was still insane tho

f414144e1ec5086218b1f0c5ef444c71.png

2 hours ago, Champlooo said:

Bruhhhhh this latest chapter was hype as shit

Reveal hidden contents

we finally got to see ichigo do something with his new abilities, been like 20 years since he actually fought something

This man fused a cero w/ getsuga???? That's lit as shit.

My man Ichigo done came up. Design lookin fresh. Super fanservice. Also rip my uguu Ulquiorra, miss that dude.

Too bad next time we see this fight, hopefully next chapter, it'll be Ywahahhcahchcch's turn to reveal something OP, since bleach has to follow the same cancerous formula all the time for fights

Shit was still insane tho

Reveal hidden contents

f414144e1ec5086218b1f0c5ef444c71.png

Too many spoiler x.x can't read it.

How do you like my avatar @Champlooo

• 1 month later...