Bleach Discussion Thread!

• 2 weeks later...

13 hours ago, Pereiraa said:

Just finished reading.

While the ending did suck, it was still one of the best animes ever.

Any suggestion for what I should watch next? I like this kind of anime, bleach, naruto etc.. (not one piece).

Well, honestly, the ending couldn´t be good nevertheless. Unfortunately Shonen Jump forced Kubo to finish his series. He said in an interview this last arc would take more 10 years while it only lasted kinda half of it.  A lot left unanswered and a lot shows how Kubo was forced to finish (Remember that little cake one of the elited gave to Ichigo? Well, he never got to used it... Kira appeared to... do nothing, same with Grimmjow)

It´s true, I loved this anime. Im even writing a fanfic with an alternative future.

Answering ur question. A non-standard anime I liked was Mahouka Kouka no rettousei. Its small but u should give it a try.

8 hours ago, londark said:

For a second i took you seriously 

The first arcs were really good, and it was considered top 5 animes for several years.

Also don't forget that it was bleach that "created" Shonen Jump.

9 hours ago, pachima said:

Well, honestly, the ending couldn´t be good nevertheless. Unfortunately Shonen Jump forced Kubo to finish his series. He said in an interview this last arc would take more 10 years while it only lasted kinda half of it.  A lot left unanswered and a lot shows how Kubo was forced to finish (Remember that little cake one of the elited gave to Ichigo? Well, he never got to used it... Kira appeared to... do nothing, same with Grimmjow)

It´s true, I loved this anime. Im even writing a fanfic with an alternative future.

Answering ur question. A non-standard anime I liked was Mahouka Kouka no rettousei. Its small but u should give it a try.

Yeah I knew he was forced to end it.

But what bothers me the most is the low-quality manga draws as it got near the end. 

All the unanswered stuff really bothers me, because I would really like to get an answer, maybe in a future interview that might be possible. Don't know and don't fucking care either.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/25/2021 at 2:47 AM, pachima said:

Burn the Witch adaptation, Cant fear your own world, TYBW animation and finally the Hell one shot eventual continuation. Oh God, my sould is not ready for the hype.

My soul is back to school