Bleach Discussion Thread!

On ‎26‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 6:34 PM, pachima said:

This needs to be updated cause....

Aizen is back 

wtf !!! what im missing !!!!!! its one of my fav animes , i listen to it soundtracks sometimes

whats new what im missing , i stoped at aizen vs ichigo final battle i thought that was all of it

2 hours ago, AbdOuMarley said:

wtf !!! what im missing !!!!!! its one of my fav animes , i listen to it soundtracks sometimes

whats new what im missing , i stoped at aizen vs ichigo final battle i thought that was all of it

Next week is the final manga chapter... And boi has alot happened. I won't spoil anything but the manga is definitly a good read if you are a fan of bleach.

1 minute ago, TheChampionMike said:

Next week is the final manga chapter... And boi has alot happened. I won't spoil anything but the manga is definitly a good read if you are a fan of bleach.

damn !!!! where i start ?? i i watched the aniime till last episode which chapter i should start from the manga ?

4 hours ago, TheChampionMike said:

I still can´t believe it, unless the final chapter has like 400 pages, I can´t think how he will explain everything so far.

3 hours ago, pachima said:

I still can´t believe it, unless the final chapter has like 400 pages, I can´t think how he will explain everything so far.

Thats where fillers in the anime are for. Afaik there will be an anime on the 1000 blood war arc. Will probably have some fillers with some background.

2 hours ago, TheChampionMike said:

Thats where fillers in the anime are for. Afaik there will be an anime on the 1000 blood war arc. Will probably have some fillers with some background.

Fillers are usually non-cannon and most of the times nothing to do with the writer, Tite Kubo.

And I wished there was an anime for this arc

Hey, I have a question, why Urahara said to Aizen "So, you saw him..." when Aizen was talking about the Spiritual King in the anime? 

I'm surely late but please, I'm curious. Aizen saw the king in the mangas?

Did anyone read the latest one yet? Kubo being forced to finish the manga against his own will. Coincidence enough what he said in the Kyoraku part (ppl dont like the pace of him). Also the Shuuhei scene, where no one knew his bankai, seems like a metaphor for the deadlines they gave to him.

13 hours ago, Otoya said:

Oh I will try it, thank you lon-kun :3

Yeah it's a mobile game, kinda heavy actually, but really really good.

Also I'm not up to date with the manga, I'm currently in 543 iirc, but I accidentely saw the latest's (685) title.

Without spoiling , can I just get a yes or no if it is the end of the series?

Edited by Pereiraa
48 minutes ago, ZoroarkH said:

EDIT just found out it was bleach is getting a live action movie, oh god

Lol. What a crappy announcement. Those Japanese live action versions of animes are so terrible (partly because no human can look as good as the anime characters)...