Bleach Discussion Thread!

Hey guys!

I really like Bleach and I'm almost done watching it, but feel free to post anything that might spoil the story as I'm almost done.

My favourite character is Kisuke and I'd like to know what you guys think of this particular anime.

Please keep in mind the Multimedia section rules and the general rules for the forums while posting here please!

Discussion!

12 minutes ago, Otoya said:

Mugetsu! #GetRekt 

He appears for too short for me to like him, and he's a form, not really a character :P . A character like that would be Hisagi, he appears really few times and never really does anything great on scene, rather disappointing.

1 minute ago, Pereiraa said:

He appears for too short for me to like him, and he's a form, not really a character :P . A character like that would be Hisagi, he appears really few times and never really does anything great on scene, rather disappointing.

Orihime Inoue. Better? xD :3 

Bleach

oh man

possible spoilers?

The anime that would have been better off ending after the ryoka invasion or w/e it was called arc

That's the bad thing about long anime, they start having annoying plotholes and inconsistencies.

Aizen's master plan was weak and failed.

The amount of secrets still unknown after his defeat was too damn high, so they're being forced to cram everything into this final FINAL arc

Just sloppy. The quincies in the current manga arc aren't memorable at all.

I love bleach but I hate it so much. I could go on

EDIT: Idk who my favorite character would be. Kenpachi is so fucking useless in the current manga arc, but he used to be my #1. 

My favorite moment was ichigo going bankai for the first time. Similar to Goku going SSJ for the first time, it seemed powerful and it actually meant

something.

EDIT 2: I hated orihime so much god her character gave me a headache @Otoya

Edited by Champlooo
added more stuff

Double post because I'm tired of editing the last post.

Spoilers about current arc, gotta vent, gonna be jumping all over the place.

Holy shit what the fuck is this uguu Tite Kubo doing.

So much of this current arc is such bullshit. He kept introducing new shit ass characters outta nowhere because he had to create some kind of threat for Ichigo and them to fight against. It's really starting to seem like badly paced fanfiction. We had this uguu Bazz B, basically the quincy grimmjow, one of the few new characters I liked. As SOON as they teach us about this uguus history, they kill him off. He was solely invented to give the white haired quincy dude under Yahhahchhwach (can't remember any of their shitty third reich names) a little bit of backstory.

How in the hell was the zero squad sooooo fucking useless. Throughout the entirety of bleach, we're lead to believe the zero squad are the best of the best. They were some mysterious entity whose only purpose was to protect the soul king. WHEN THEY ACTUALLY HAD TO DO THEIR JOB, THEY FAILED. They were fodder to develop the Quincy's powers, and nothing more. It doesn't make any sense at all how the members of the Gotei 13 are actually beating these dudes. How are they stronger then the zero squad???? Why didn't the soul king have some of them protecting him if they were that strong. Mans died in like 1 hit (inb4 he's not actually dead somehow because of some bullshit, the same bullshit bleach always pulls outta their ass).

How are the Gotei 13 getting exponentially stronger in these past few years?????? Some of them have been fully blown soul reapers for 100s if not 1000s of years, you would think they would have maximized their potential by now. Ichigo is the main character, born w/ special shit thanks to Aizen's failed plan, so it makes a little more sense that he keeps getting pooped power ups. But the rest of them?????

THIS SHIT IS poopED FANSERVICE. Look at Toshiro. This kid evolved into a man when the petals on his bankai ran out???? Huh????? What kinda bullshit????????? THEY MADE THIS MAN GROW UP JUST SO THEY COULD FLASH HIS NEWLY FORMED ABS AT 13 YEAR OLD GIRLS READING THIS SHIT.

KENPACHI????? They destroyed this man's character. When we found out he had been locking a shit ton of power away, I was like alright this a little lit. Unohana sacrificed her life to continuously kill this man so he could get some zenkai boosts unlock whatever mental locks he had on his power for whatever bullshit reason. This man even gets a damn BANKAI. But what is the first thing he does???? He almost dies to some shit underling kid quincy. FIRST FIGHT AND HE ALREADY TAKING L's. And what does he do next when him and mayuri had to fight the masterhand or some shit???? MAN IS USED AS INSTANT FODDER SO MAYURI CAN ANALYZE THE ENEMY???? HUH???? AND JUST WHEN WE THINK THIS MAN IS GONNA DO SOMETHING AGAINST THE MIRACLE THOR QUINCY DUDE, HE KEEPS FUCKING UP. He got some bullshit power boost from Yachiru's bullshit hastily written last minute bankai that gives uguus power boosts I guess, AND THEN HE STILL DOESN'T GET THE W??? WHAT

This miracle quincy is so fucking dumb. Everytime he dies "lol wait guys look it's a miracle" and he just comes back stronger than ever. Is this DC comics????? Is this Marvel??? Nah this shit is bleach fam, wtf???????????????

Man oh man oh MAN wtf was Tite Kubo thinking with the whole uryu-is-a-bad-guy-but-really-we-all-know-he-a-good-guy bull shit??? The reveal was ruined thanks to the OP powers he wrote in. White haired dude could literally see into the god damn future and already knew uryu was gonna betray him. All that mysterious build up for NOTHING because they ruined it themselves. Legolas or whatever need to look into the future and tell Kubo his shit is gonna fall even harder and he should just end it while he's not too far behind.

AIZEN? BOI, IF YOU DONT GET OUT THAT DAMN WHEELCHAIR, ON GOD. This man aizen has been sitting in a chair since they reintroduced his bullshit character in this arc. 90% sure he's gonna turn out to be the main villain and this master plan is his real REAL master plan, but that's gonna be some bullshit too.

Tired of typing. So many things I skipped out on. The bullshit bankai's the captain's are using last minute that would have made sense to use so long ago, the bullshit last minute history lessons we getting about our characters, the bullshit everything.

tl;dr: Bleach is bullshit.

But I can't stop reading it.

17 hours ago, Champlooo said:

Double post because I'm tired of editing the last post.

Spoilers about current arc, gotta vent, gonna be jumping all over the place.

Hide contents

Holy shit what the fuck is this uguu Tite Kubo doing.

So much of this current arc is such bullshit. He kept introducing new shit ass characters outta nowhere because he had to create some kind of threat for Ichigo and them to fight against. It's really starting to seem like badly paced fanfiction. We had this uguu Bazz B, basically the quincy grimmjow, one of the few new characters I liked. As SOON as they teach us about this uguus history, they kill him off. He was solely invented to give the white haired quincy dude under Yahhahchhwach (can't remember any of their shitty third reich names) a little bit of backstory.

How in the hell was the zero squad sooooo fucking useless. Throughout the entirety of bleach, we're lead to believe the zero squad are the best of the best. They were some mysterious entity whose only purpose was to protect the soul king. WHEN THEY ACTUALLY HAD TO DO THEIR JOB, THEY FAILED. They were fodder to develop the Quincy's powers, and nothing more. It doesn't make any sense at all how the members of the Gotei 13 are actually beating these dudes. How are they stronger then the zero squad???? Why didn't the soul king have some of them protecting him if they were that strong. Mans died in like 1 hit (inb4 he's not actually dead somehow because of some bullshit, the same bullshit bleach always pulls outta their ass).

How are the Gotei 13 getting exponentially stronger in these past few years?????? Some of them have been fully blown soul reapers for 100s if not 1000s of years, you would think they would have maximized their potential by now. Ichigo is the main character, born w/ special shit thanks to Aizen's failed plan, so it makes a little more sense that he keeps getting pooped power ups. But the rest of them?????

THIS SHIT IS poopED FANSERVICE. Look at Toshiro. This kid evolved into a man when the petals on his bankai ran out???? Huh????? What kinda bullshit????????? THEY MADE THIS MAN GROW UP JUST SO THEY COULD FLASH HIS NEWLY FORMED ABS AT 13 YEAR OLD GIRLS READING THIS SHIT.

KENPACHI????? They destroyed this man's character. When we found out he had been locking a shit ton of power away, I was like alright this a little lit. Unohana sacrificed her life to continuously kill this man so he could get some zenkai boosts unlock whatever mental locks he had on his power for whatever bullshit reason. This man even gets a damn BANKAI. But what is the first thing he does???? He almost dies to some shit underling kid quincy. FIRST FIGHT AND HE ALREADY TAKING L's. And what does he do next when him and mayuri had to fight the masterhand or some shit???? MAN IS USED AS INSTANT FODDER SO MAYURI CAN ANALYZE THE ENEMY???? HUH???? AND JUST WHEN WE THINK THIS MAN IS GONNA DO SOMETHING AGAINST THE MIRACLE THOR QUINCY DUDE, HE KEEPS FUCKING UP. He got some bullshit power boost from Yachiru's bullshit hastily written last minute bankai that gives uguus power boosts I guess, AND THEN HE STILL DOESN'T GET THE W??? WHAT

This miracle quincy is so fucking dumb. Everytime he dies "lol wait guys look it's a miracle" and he just comes back stronger than ever. Is this DC comics????? Is this Marvel??? Nah this shit is bleach fam, wtf???????????????

Man oh man oh MAN wtf was Tite Kubo thinking with the whole uryu-is-a-bad-guy-but-really-we-all-know-he-a-good-guy bull shit??? The reveal was ruined thanks to the OP powers he wrote in. White haired dude could literally see into the god damn future and already knew uryu was gonna betray him. All that mysterious build up for NOTHING because they ruined it themselves. Legolas or whatever need to look into the future and tell Kubo his shit is gonna fall even harder and he should just end it while he's not too far behind.

AIZEN? BOI, IF YOU DONT GET OUT THAT DAMN WHEELCHAIR, ON GOD. This man aizen has been sitting in a chair since they reintroduced his bullshit character in this arc. 90% sure he's gonna turn out to be the main villain and this master plan is his real REAL master plan, but that's gonna be some bullshit too.

Tired of typing. So many things I skipped out on. The bullshit bankai's the captain's are using last minute that would have made sense to use so long ago, the bullshit last minute history lessons we getting about our characters, the bullshit everything.

tl;dr: Bleach is bullshit.

But I can't stop reading it.

K so, tl;dr: Gotei 13 are awesome while Aizen is such a little cry baby + really feminine but at the same time his eyes give me the creeps. I also hate orihime, she has legit no attacks, and there are so many times that I look at the screen and say 'Wtf Orihime go heal him: no that guy doesn't have to die if you're arround' if he did her job no one would die, remember how she brought back that hollow in Las Noches from a single ash of her that was there?

3 minutes ago, Dukee said:

great anime

great anime

great anime

great anime

HOW

And the bounts filler is the only filler I accidentally skipped and never watched. Everyone says it's bad

@Pereiraa where are you right now in the anime, and do you plan on reading the current manga arc?

Edited by Champlooo
45 minutes ago, Pereiraa said:

Bounts are terrible, has nothing to do with Bleach, its so dumb.

EDIT: @Champlooo : Ep. 350, yeah I would enjoy reading the manga when I'm finished

Ah so you're at the beginning of the fullbring arc. Wasn't really a fan, but some of the battles had great animation, especially the final battle.

Also it's jacked up that no one from the soul society visited Ichigo in the couple of years after Aizen's defeat. Like he saved y'all asses, hop in a gigai and visit this man smh it's the least they could have done

2 minutes ago, Champlooo said:

Ah so you're at the beginning of the fullbring arc. Wasn't really a fan, but some of the battles had great animation, especially the final battle.

Also it's jacked up that no one from the soul society visited Ichigo in the couple of years after Aizen's defeat. Like he saved y'all asses, hop in a gigai and visit this man smh it's the least they could have done

To be completly honest, the least they could do would be bringing the gotei 13 to visit him, he should have a statue of him on the soul society, amrite?

4 minutes ago, Pereiraa said:

To be completly honest, the least they could do would be bringing the gotei 13 to visit him, he should have a statue of him on the soul society, amrite?

That's what I'm saying. Throw this man a festival in the human world or something.

To add on what I said about the arc, it honestly seems like filler. 

On 09/05/2016 at 10:26 PM, Champlooo said:

That's what I'm saying. Throw this man a festival in the human world or something.

To add on what I said about the arc, it honestly seems like filler. 

Just finished the whole anime. What a dumb end. I wish he would become a captain too 

15 hours ago, Plague said:

Bleach the last two years:

"He's still alive?!"

>two chapters of fighting later

"He's still alive?!"

>four chapters of fighting later

"He's still alive?!"

>one chapter and one asspull later

"Ok he's dead now"

>repeat for next fight nobody cares about

Are you bleach's ghostwriter

1 hour ago, Champlooo said:

The current arc is still ongoing, hasn't been animated. It's chapters 480 and onwards

Yeah I think I'll read the manga then, do you think it is worthed? or should I wait for the animated version/anime? pls respond