Pokemon GO Discussion Thread.

Which team did you choose?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. What team did you choose?

On 11/30/2016 at 1:27 PM, londark said:

Looks like the mext date, before Xmas will have 100 new pokes, including some legends and a new pvp system outside of gyms...

Not like there is still people playing this 

There are, but not as many as when it launched. Niantic kind of shot themselves in the foot with the launch by releasing an unstable client, doing nothing about people bypassing region locks until it was too late, and having an unstable server group. I haven't logged on in a few weeks because the rewards simply aren't enticing enough for me to play anymore.

On 12/1/2016 at 3:12 PM, XelaKebert said:

There are, but not as many as when it launched. Niantic kind of shot themselves in the foot with the launch by releasing an unstable client, doing nothing about people bypassing region locks until it was too late, and having an unstable server group. I haven't logged on in a few weeks because the rewards simply aren't enticing enough for me to play anymore.

What finally caused me to quit was just the lack of an endgame. Everything I do just feels pointless since the course of my day to day life doesn't take me anywhere near any gyms - some more localized pvp would be a welcome addition

16 hours ago, Gunthug said:

What finally caused me to quit was just the lack of an endgame. Everything I do just feels pointless since the course of my day to day life doesn't take me anywhere near any gyms - some more localized pvp would be a welcome addition

Supposedly that is going to be coming out later this month, but I wouldn't hold my breath. They still haven't fixed the nearby radar, even though they claim to have fixed it on Twitter.

• 1 month later...

I still play this game, but only whenever I go out to visit friends who live in the city. Being in a more rurual location has probably done more to force me to get happy about stuff that people were getting super excited about months ago. Been with the game since American launch and I am level 17 and just a few days ago was able to get the last eeveelution. I still get excited about finding new Pokemon when most people I know have already filled their dex (as much as they can at least). It's strange how the experience for rural to city players differs.