Pokemon GO Discussion Thread.

Which team did you choose?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. What team did you choose?

The rumor with the 3 step thing is that it was causing a lot of instability with the servers, which kind of makes sense when you look at how that radar works. You have your location tracked by GPS, which is sent to the server, the server then responds with the data for all nearby Pokemon in that area. It then has to serve that same request millions of times over for each player. What I don't understand is why they still left the radar visible when it's also broken.

I went to a restaurant last night and it had a great location. There were pokestops everywhere, lures on them and nice encounters (although a wartortle ate like 30 razz berries and great balls b4 finally staying). There were times when Rhydon and Scyther appeared on my nearby but I was stuck at the table ;_; but I did pop a lucky egg and gain a full level from mass evolving and all the catches, almost halfway to 17 now

gKPKTBu.png 

Edited by Kizhaz

So Pokeadvisor is down...

i found another App that gives you an estimate of the Ivs, much like the silphroads. but only more precise i think.

it also adds another button in the pokemon app, so you dont even have to leave the app which is neat.

Only problem is that the app is reading your screen all the time, which tbh sounds a bit sketchy... the guy who made this app says he is comming up with a fix for this. which will hopefully also reduce the absurd battery usage and overheating this app causes. Here is link, only avaible on Android iirc.

I just wanted to come here and brag about stuff I find in my room/apartment or just outside my apartment:

Arcanine

Growlithe 

Squirtle 

Charmander 

Jiggly and Clefairy 

Bulbasaur 

Tauros

Gengar 

Dragonite (literally in my room)

Parasect 

Vulpix 

wartortle

A million eevees 

Stuff in my town: 

Vulpix

Dragonair 

Vaporeon 

Vileplume 

Obviously commons are in my room 24/7. 

Also you all should be jealous of the hunts my cutie and I have been on. 

King needs help understanding Pokemon Go. Can people tag him with helpful YouTube videos and tips?

Edited by Emlee
8 hours ago, Emlee said:

I just wanted to come here and brag about stuff I find in my room/apartment or just outside my apartment:

Arcanine

Growlithe 

Squirtle 

Charmander 

Jiggly and Clefairy 

Bulbasaur 

Tauros

Gengar 

Dragonite (literally in my room)

Parasect 

Vulpix 

wartortle

A million eevees 

Stuff in my town: 

Vulpix

Dragonair 

Vaporeon 

Vileplume 

Obviously commons are in my room 24/7. 

Also you all should be jealous of the hunts my cutie and I have been on. 

King needs help understanding Pokemon Go. Can people tag him with helpful YouTube videos and tips?

How big is ur room

20 hours ago, Emlee said:

Emlee needs help understanding that lies are bad. Tag her with comments on the perks of not being a bully.

• 5 weeks later...

haha so ironical to cross this thread...i came here bcuz i stopped playing GO xD so i felt nostalgic about playing some old poke versions and then i decided to come here instead. heuheuehue

P.S: Yea pokemon GO now sux af, IF and WHEN they will add and fix stuff that are MUST then ONLY i may consider even playing it again while im going for shopping but just that.

• 3 weeks later...

pokemon_go_troubleshooting_-_error.jpg

tell me this sign only mean that i got a slow connection. :-s Please.

I don't know if any chance is that i rooted my phone and got banned.I reach level 26 with 110 pokemon
I intend to install on my PC with apk from http://choilieng.com, is there any chance i can get my data back? It would be great loss if i can't access my account anymore
I see some instruction on to lift the ban, is it possible? happy2.gif

On 10/3/2016 at 10:43 PM, tarrisdary said:

pokemon_go_troubleshooting_-_error.jpg

tell me this sign only mean that i got a slow connection. :-s Please.

I don't know if any chance is that i rooted my phone and got banned.I reach level 26 with 110 pokemon
I intend to install on my PC with apk from http://choilieng.com, is there any chance i can get my data back? It would be great loss if i can't access my account anymore
I see some instruction on to lift the ban, is it possible? happy2.gif

When they did the buddy update they blocked access from rooted and jailbroken devices. Long story short, you need a new phone to play. Don't play on PC as you will get banned that way. They will be able to know if you are using a GPS Spoofer vs actually playing.