Pokemon GO Discussion Thread.

Which team did you choose?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. What team did you choose?

On 31/7/2016 at 5:12 PM, TheOriginal said:

I had already stopped playing the game when the 3 step glitch (was it actually a glitch is now in question) and now I won't return to the game because I'm not gonna play pseudo-random mobile hide and seek.

15 hours ago, londark said:

Got really bored of the game, uninstalled it

Admit u r just too lazy for this game. Random is cool.

16 minutes ago, Kornelio said:

Admit u r just too lazy for this game. Random is cool.

Too lazy to wander in circles for the Pokemon that's "nearby" but won't fucking show up and I have no way of telling if I'm getting closer or not? Yeah kinda 

Just now, GeneralVenican said:

"oh no, i broke my finger, lets amputate the whole arm"

Hopefully this is just place holder for the time being while they try to fix it. 

Also the fact that cheating is a big thing and all that happens if a person gets caught is a short temp ban is kinda ass. 

10 minutes ago, Rigamorty said:

Hopefully this is just place holder for the time being while they try to fix it. 

Also the fact that cheating is a big thing and all that happens if a person gets caught is a short temp ban is kinda ass. 

il be honest, i never use pokevision or any other kind of notifier etc and im proud of it. but it they were going to ban every single person that has cheated, they wold have no players left

Just now, GeneralVenican said:

il be honest, i never use pokevision or any other kind of notifier etc and im proud of it. but it they were going to ban every single person that has cheated, they wold have no players left

I wasn't referring to pokevision, it's not like they could actually catch someone using that. I'm talking about botting, gps spoofing, and I heard there was some shit where if you used a lucky egg/incense let some time go by, then set back your phones clock it'd bring the timer back with it. 

8 minutes ago, Rigamorty said:

I wasn't referring to pokevision, it's not like they could actually catch someone using that. I'm talking about botting, gps spoofing, and I heard there was some shit where if you used a lucky egg/incense let some time go by, then set back your phones clock it'd bring the timer back with it. 

niantic has their own way of dealing with spoofers, since they have already made a similar game earlier. botting comes in so many varaitys its impossible to stop, but when found, a instaban should fit quite well. and that clock thing works, bud of mine did that with his egg. no idea how to fix it tho

Edited by GeneralVenican
1 hour ago, TheOriginal said:

Random is not the game i downloaded originally.

https://twitter.com/yangcliu/status/759607552313217024

^My thoughts exactly.

Hide contents

fd88qad0kycx.png

This would be an amazing replacement instead of three steps and randomness

Not really agree with the tweet...but however, Niantic said they removed footsteps because it was bugged really badly and are looking for another way to track pokemon, so maybe that radar is a good idea, don't give up.