Pokemon GO Discussion Thread.

Which team did you choose?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. What team did you choose?

On 23.7.2016 at 6:46 AM, Kizhaz said:

Wait, this game has IV's?

ye but there is only 3 stats. Atk, def and Stamina(HP i think). and only 0-15 iirc. 

it doesnt really matter at all tho considering how pooped the battlesystem is. 

On 23.7.2016 at 5:08 PM, Sleepy said:

https://pokevision.com/

Most helpful link to probably ever grace this forum

tried this yesterday, and we found quite a few really good pokes, i didnt manage to catch either the lapras, blastoise nor hitmonchan that we found so kinda bumed out about that. 

eitherway im not sure how i feel about this website. it kinda ruins the game tbh, and removes all the hunting. But i can see it be usable as a sort of endgame type of thing. when after catching a thousand caterpies, only hunting the rare ones actually matters.

1 hour ago, Tritios said:

ye but there is only 3 stats. Atk, def and Stamina(HP i think). and only 0-15 iirc. 

tried this yesterday, and we found quite a few really good pokes, i didnt manage to catch either the lapras, blastoise nor hitmonchan that we found so kinda bumed out about that. 

eitherway im not sure how i feel about this website. it kinda ruins the game tbh, and removes all the hunting. But i can see it be usable as a sort of endgame type of thing. when after catching a thousand caterpies, only hunting the rare ones actually matters.

With the three step glitch, its kinda necessary. Ive missed out on really good pokemon because of it

On 7/25/2016 at 8:08 AM, Tritios said:

I know this exist but I don't see where you can see there stats. And for now the battlesystem is poop but in the san diego comicon it was said in the future update they will be coming out with trading system a 1v1 battle system team leaders for gyms and extra functionalities for pokestops etc a lot more stuff they didn't go into detail, but which I'm very excited about. There main focus before anything right now is the servers and bugs for the moment. After that there second focus might be bans for people  trying to use hacks and exploits etc.

Tried using Pokemon GO for the first time with my ipod touch

I managed to catch my first 6 Pokemon at a local park , but cuz no GPS my character just walked all over the place so wasn't successful with many Poke stops

It was fun though #NoobandProud

18 minutes ago, AlateaOlwyn said:

What nerf?

they reduced water gun power from 10 to 6. Now vap do 40% less dps than before

Edit: However, he's still a monster defending

Edited by Kornelio
34 minutes ago, Kornelio said:

they reduced water gun power from 10 to 6. Now vap do 40% less dps than before

Edit: However, he's still a monster defending

Oh welp, it was my main attacker as I can hardly get anything else over here. Time to step it up.

so update happend, im dissapointed. 

they simply removed the 3-step stuff. hopefully we get something back soon. cuz looks like they also shut down Pokevision, or atleast its down atm...

happy about the nerf tho, hopefully shit is a bit more balanced now. did they only change the power of the moves or did they change the base stats of some pokes aswell?

i think nests change by simply going downwards on the pokedex. for example a squirtle nest is now a charmander nest. because squirtle is #7 and char is #4. and former electabuzz nests are jynx nests now because #125 - #124 

It's kind of disappointing, how are we supposed to track down Pokemon with no indication whether we are closer or not, and Pokevision cant help anymore for the time being :/ Lures and incense will be more useful now than ever