Pokemon GO Discussion Thread.

Which team did you choose?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. What team did you choose?

19 minutes ago, dedegendut said:

Am mirin

Also how do i get egg incubators w/o buying?

You get two sets of the x3 type at level 20, can't remember the last time before that I got a set tho

Really think they should give one for every level up after level 20 with how much exp they demand

Or maybe even give another infinite one at level 20 rather than the two sets

Page SeaKing

tOX0C3h.png

Edited by RedHairedShanks
1 hour ago, RedHairedShanks said:

You get two sets of the x3 type at level 20, can't remember the last time before that I got a set tho

Really think they should give one for every level up after level 20 with how much exp they demand

Or maybe even give another infinite one at level 20 rather than the two sets

Page SeaKing

Hide contents

tOX0C3h.png

75 th- how

1 hour ago, FuzzyRegirock said:

you get them as you level

ah yea just googled and appearantly i'll get 1 at level 10

also this 3 steps bug are annoying i had dratini and scyther on my radar but couldnt find any :((

atleast i got my 3rd 10km egg hopefully its not an onix or pinsir

4 hours ago, dedegendut said:

also this 3 steps bug are annoying i had dratini and scyther on my radar but couldnt find any :((

inb4 eevee.. rip

I was walking to my car after work and my nearby list was still playing up, everything 3 footsteps, just zubat and other shit. When in the car park this appears.

7H1V0Df.png 

I used a razz berry and threw a great ball. It wobbled once, broke out and fled

Edited by Kizhaz

I'm working on a 10km and have managed to catch a Growlithe and a Koffing. I was annoyed last night though, I had a Nidoking on my radar within 300m of me, each footprint represents ~100m, and I walked about 400m and still no Nidoking. Last night I was watching fireworks and checked for Pokestops around me to find 3 within range of me. Needless to say I farmed those. I went for a walk today and hatched a Horsea and hit up 10 Pokestops on my route and now have over 100 Pokeballs.

11 hours ago, dedegendut said:

Tip: just walk around until the Pokemon you want is on the very top left of the nearby chart or at least on the far right of the first row. You'll be bound to find it

23 hours ago, Sleepy said:

75 th- how

Literally don't use it on anything but stuff I know I'll keep around like the Lapras I posted before

Unfortunately my laptop shit the bed this morning so I can't post the picture but as I was coming home I found the last rhyhorn I needed for rhydon!

Always been one of my favorite pokes

Downtown area near me supposedly has 3-4 Pokestops every block, heading there today.  Hope these people werent lying

Spoiler

I live in Northern uguuia, tons of Pokestops at all of our civil war parks.  Guess you could says its lit

Edited by Sleepy
28 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

Downtown area near me supposedly has 3-4 Pokestops every block, heading there today.  Hope these people werent lying

Hide contents

I live in Northern uguuia, tons of Pokestops at all of our civil war parks.  Guess you could says its lit

North uguu IA ahhahahhaha RIP Filter