Pokemon GO Discussion Thread.

Which team did you choose?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. What team did you choose?

Got up early this morning and went for a little nature walk,

managed to catch a cp515 weepinbell, and got lvl 15. Pretty good start to the day

Edit: forgot to mention, last night i was people watching while sitting in a lurer, and there was a squad of 20+ people running around the park trying to find a goldeen

Edited by Platoons
42 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

So far ive requested

My House

Both of the houses next to me

My Work

All surrounding buildings ^

Nice.Also there's 1 thing i don't understand...How do gyms work?I mean they just spawned gyms ramdomly or you can request them also?

The Gyms are typically businesses or landmarks. Just to note, Niantic is unlikely to approve Pokestops in random locations like your home or your neighbor's home. They are more likely to approve them if they are at actual businesses or landmarks. They are also overflowing with requests as well. They will not respond back if they are not interested in assigning a Pokestop there.

25 minutes ago, XelaKebert said:

The Gyms are typically businesses or landmarks. Just to note, Niantic is unlikely to approve Pokestops in random locations like your home or your neighbor's home. They are more likely to approve them if they are at actual businesses or landmarks. They are also overflowing with requests as well. They will not respond back if they are not interested in assigning a Pokestop there.

I applied one for my work (Which is a business) 

my home i said was a landmark, and said it was the Historical Boy hood home of me, maybe with the overflow it will get overlooked and accepted? Couldnt hurt to try. 

I ran out of pokeballs for the first time. Still have the same junky pokemon, I really hope my 10k egg is good. Gyms are still a pain in the ass when you have no team mates. Just a bunch of Dragonite and Venusaur around me, surprisingly from Red team (doubt blue will let that slide for long)

Just got told apparently golf buggy's aren't too fast for the egg counter, I might have a new method of hatching

Edited by Kizhaz
1 hour ago, dedegendut said:

Have u tried turning it off and on again? 

But rly i had that problem and just restarted my phone and it works again

I tried restarting and tried in 2 different cities on my way to work and and at work, ill try again in a minute.