Pokemon GO Discussion Thread.

Which team did you choose?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. What team did you choose?

On Sunday, May 08, 2016 at 8:37 PM, ShadowGary said:

What do you think about Pokemon GO? I think it'll be pretty cool, I don't like it's based on real life location meaning that if I'd want a ground-type I'd have to go to a desert lol. Anyways, curious about what you lads think( @Kizhaz ).

Desert is the least of my problem. Sea is also easy. Anything else? Not a chance. Week vacation in Norway and no mobile net so all I can do is catching pokemon that come in to our house where I have wi Fi.  Otherwise would be perfect for a trip or 2 in the forest.

All I got is a charmander and pinsir. Pidgey, pikachu and caterpie was at the neighbours door but my wifi didn't go that far.

So the game has trolled me big time just now. I saw a squirtle with two paws so I decided to go after it. After taking a few steps away from the house I run into a Mr. Mime with 500ish CP and that one runs after one ball. Then I decide to go chase the squirtle and I find it, but as soon as I want to click it it disappears. At this point I'm really disappointed but I notice an eevee with two paws and decide to walk a bit further. As soon as I try to catch it the game freezes. I'm so sad now.

2 hours ago, AlateaOlwyn said:

So the game has trolled me big time just now. I saw a squirtle with two paws so I decided to go after it. After taking a few steps away from the house I run into a Mr. Mime with 500ish CP and that one runs after one ball. Then I decide to go chase the squirtle and I find it, but as soon as I want to click it it disappears. At this point I'm really disappointed but I notice an eevee with two paws and decide to walk a bit further. As soon as I try to catch it the game freezes. I'm so sad now.

Maybe you should pray to random arceus god a lil bit.

by the way, anyone knows something about shinys? there are strong rumors about it.

EDIT: i have a question, pokemons max cp is proporcional to trainer lvl?

Edited by Kornelio

The hunt for an Ivysaur

day 1:

Driving home i found an Ivysaur, CP 429 and i tried to catch it and it fled. 

Day 2: three footprints outside work, not found.

day 3: Saw an ivy, 1 footstep away, crutched out of my house, down the street and i found it. 20 pokeballs later my game froze. I had to log back in, servers down, blah blah, i later get back in, Ivy is still there, and it flees after one ball

8 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

I'm playing. 

Note that pretty much every decision is permanent 

And I also found my local red team's ring leader who was in his early 20's and went by the name "kid money"

what has this game done 

Edited by FuzzyRegirock