Pokemon GO Discussion Thread.

Which team did you choose?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. What team did you choose?

1 hour ago, Kizhaz said:

Whats the gym strategy, just tap uncontrollably or do you dodge as well?

Theres at least 6 gyms on the way to maccas (if I walk out of my way generally) I want to be prepared to make them yellow

Depends on how high your pokes CP are, I've had success against gyms with higher CP pokes by dodging. If you have higher CP pokes tho, spamming attacks works just fine from my personal experience

My friend and I were on our way to Red Robin and I made him pull over in order for me to walk up the street about 50 ft to catch this beaut

SpPDAQ3.png

36 minutes ago, RedHairedShanks said:

Depends on how high your pokes CP are, I've had success against gyms with higher CP pokes by dodging. If you have higher CP pokes tho, spamming attacks works just fine from my personal experience

My friend and I were on our way to Red Robin and I made him pull over in order for me to walk up the street about 50 ft to catch this beaut

Hide contents

SpPDAQ3.png

What level are you?

47 minutes ago, Nobarsmcgee said:

really? 

From what I have heard you can, but one source I've read said you can't and I haven't tried it, and another friend said you could. When I made the post I hadn't heard of it before and hadn't done my research.

Edit: Doesn't work ;_;

Edited by TheOriginal

I tried to take some gyms today. One gym was changing all sorts of colours on my walk towards it, by the time I beat it, twice, and walked 200m away it was beaten again by an Aerodactyl, the same Aerodactyl that was in charge before I even challenged the gym. Damn blue team scrubs. Walked to another gym that was prestige insane/10, blue ofc, got to the final pokemon twice and both times it finished me off at 1hp, not even the glitch too ;_; I did lower their prestige enough to rid their 4th member though so that was alright.

So in the end I got my 10 coins for being a gym leader for 5min

Oh and my phone died a few km from my house, rip those km towards my eggs, and the Rattata that appeared as it died

Edited by Kizhaz