Mewtwo and Rayquaza

22 hours ago, DarylDixon said:

yeah

Are you kidding me ? Looks like we get punished for catching mewtwo and rayquaza to early. I dont get what's the point of this but fck this i wont be hunting those two again

13 hours ago, notthemaster said:

Damn it, that means only feebas is impossible for me >.<

It isn't required to complete the OT dex.

18 minutes ago, Toupi said:

Are you kidding me ? Looks like we get punished for catching mewtwo and rayquaza to early. I dont get what's the point of this but fck this i wont be hunting those two again

If you take ownership from a battle win it will count.

1 minute ago, Desu said:

If you take ownership from a battle win it will count.

Great, to bad i already acquire mewtwo and rayquaza. We got punished for doing it before update, because now everyone who caught it earlier need to hunt for it again and this is not something you do in few mins. I think this is quiet unfair that we wasted our time, especialy if you can't get mewtwo data without getting OT data anyway

7 minutes ago, Monnyz said:

And if we want to be OT and haven't breeded before the update? What we do?

You can't be the OT as of now,  you'll  have to wait for feebas to be implemented in wild*. it is probably going to come around when milotic is implemented.

Edited by Bishav
suck it munya
5 minutes ago, Monnyz said:

And if we want to be OT and haven't breeded before the update? What we do?

Wait until its obtainable again, don't need it to fill the dex as he stated, and it has 0 use until milotic actually becomes a thing and at that time I'm sure it'll be obtainable again.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/8/2016 at 2:03 PM, Bishav said:

You can't be the OT as of now,  you'll  have to wait for feebas to be implemented in wild*. it is probably going to come around when milotic is implemented.

Feebas isnt wild? o.o I have like 4 of em and Im pretty sure one is wild

EDIT: Met in Kanto 12/01/13

Edited by TheRandomn
kek
4 hours ago, TheRandomn said:

Feebas isnt wild? o.o I have like 4 of em and Im pretty sure one is wild

EDIT: Met in Kanto 12/01/13

Yes, but what he meant is that Feebas is not available in the wild atm.

Feebas will be added when Milotic and Beauty stuff's implemented.

Edited by ShinyFord
On 08/05/2016 at 6:32 PM, Toupi said:

Great, to bad i already acquire mewtwo and rayquaza. We got punished for doing it before update, because now everyone who caught it earlier need to hunt for it again and this is not something you do in few mins. I think this is quiet unfair that we wasted our time, especialy if you can't get mewtwo data without getting OT data anyway

Same feeling. Won't be going after them AGAIN

On Sunday, May 08, 2016 at 6:32 PM, Toupi said:

Bruh, getting ray and mew2 is so ez, you literally just need to wait for some noob to catch one of those and go rek his ass.

I obtained both on the same day cuz I figured it would be better than being afk in verm (It wasn't tho)

Yeah because everyone constantly are catching mewtwo/ray, just wait minute or two. The problem is I must be very unlucky because i see very rarely pop-up informing that someone caught one of them (I sit mostly in kanto so mewtwo in this instance). To be honest i can't recall when last time i seen one :|

Back to the topic, i simply don't understand why ppl who caught mewtwo/ray before update have non-OT pokedex if you are no longer able to do this because no matter how do you acquire mewtwo/ray you get them as OT anyway. I feel like im missing some weird point here, why they do not change pokedex data on mewtwo/ray from "seen" to "OT" on update day ? Because as i said before few times, you can no longer "seen" mewtwo/ray without obtaining OT data

14 hours ago, Toupi said:

Yeah because everyone constantly are catching mewtwo/ray, just wait minute or two. The problem is I must be very unlucky because i see very rarely pop-up informing that someone caught one of them (I sit mostly in kanto so mewtwo in this instance). To be honest i can't recall when last time i seen one :|

Back to the topic, i simply don't understand why ppl who caught mewtwo/ray before update have non-OT pokedex if you are no longer able to do this because no matter how do you acquire mewtwo/ray you get them as OT anyway. I feel like im missing some weird point here, why they do not change pokedex data on mewtwo/ray from "seen" to "OT" on update day ? Because as i said before few times, you can no longer "seen" mewtwo/ray without obtaining OT data

When the update was added, only those pokemon you had on the pc with ur OT were added to the OT section on dex.

1 minute ago, LifeStyle said:

When the update was added, only those pokemon you had on the pc with ur OT were added to the OT section on dex.

Im fully aware of that, that's why i wonder why they don't also add Mewtwo/ray from Seen to OT if you can't get them without OT

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.