Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
NNharmonia

[Sig] N's Free Sig

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, MysteriousEagle said:

Character: Pidgeot. 
Name: MysteriousEagle. 

Team or any text: [Glow]. 

Background: Abstract.

8NlZj39.png

 

Share this post


Link to post

Character:Lunatik psyker(from elsword)

Name:Lumio

Background:Abstract

donation:50k i guess

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Ryun said:

Character:Lunatik psyker(from elsword)

Name:Lumio

Background:Abstract

donation:50k i guess

wCCMXrm.png

Mail the payment @KingNN

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, NNharmonia said:

wCCMXrm.png

Mail the payment @KingNN

thanx  m8,moonies sent

Share this post


Link to post

Character : Jolteon 
Name : OverLightXII
Background : Abstract
Team : [LUNA]

Edited by AdjieMuliadi
i accidentally press TAB xD

Share this post


Link to post

Hi guys I'll close my signature shop at the moment because I'll be really busy this coming days, so please don't order a signature.

 

dQk9tIT.png

Probably my last sig.

Share this post


Link to post
On 30/05/2016 at 4:21 AM, NNharmonia said:

FjGT9Mq.jpg

 

...

my zam looks like is looking for something in the trash instead of going into it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/10 perfect

never felt so loved before in a comunity (: dw guys i'llkeep shitposting my zam

Edited by Monnyz

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Monnyz said:

...

my zam looks like is looking for something in the trash instead of going into it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)/10 perfect

never felt so loved before in a comunity (: dw guys i'llkeep shitposting my zam

k.

 

Community* at least try to correct your spelling when you edited your post.

Share this post


Link to post

Character: Amarant [ from Final Fantasy 9]
Name: Ziroth Hayate 

Team or any text: 

Knuckles

 

If you could make it with a red colored background of any kind I would adore you for life

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Knuckles said:

Character: Amarant [ from Final Fantasy 9]
Name: Ziroth Hayate 

Team or any text: 

Knuckles

 

If you could make it with a red colored background of any kind I would adore you for life

 

On 10/06/2016 at 11:06 AM, NNharmonia said:

Hi guys I'll close my signature shop at the moment because I'll be really busy this coming days, so please don't order a signature.

 

dQk9tIT.png

Probably my last sig.

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/13/2016 at 8:18 AM, Knuckles said:

Character: Amarant [ from Final Fantasy 9]
Name: Ziroth Hayate 

Team or any text: 

Knuckles

 

If you could make it with a red colored background of any kind I would adore you for life

 

You can order sig but i'll do it when i have a time like you could get your sig in 1 day - 2 month... while doing this comment i'm doing my homework. lmfao

Share this post


Link to post

Hi N! Really nice sigs you got there.
I'll just order a sig and take your time no worries 

 

Character: Nadeko Sengoku (Bakemonogatari)
Name: Euphais

 

Background: Scenery

Share this post


Link to post

Template

Character:Jimmy and Typlosion
Name:Kouteshi

Background: Scenery 

I already asked 1 or 2 if u want some cash hit me up in game i'm on atm

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/13/2016 at 8:18 AM, Knuckles said:

Character: Amarant [ from Final Fantasy 9]
Name: Ziroth Hayate 

Team or any text: 

Knuckles

 

If you could make it with a red colored background of any kind I would adore you for life

botXCHJ.png

 

#NewPresidentofPhotoArtClub

 

 

Edited by NNharmonia
Like my thread for more happiness.

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, NNharmonia said:

botXCHJ.png

 

#NewPresidentofPhotoArtClub

 

 

Your a fucking god dude. I would suck the shit out of you right now if I could. I love you. Heres half my life!

Share this post


Link to post

Character: Light Yagami

Name: dcngerous

Text: You think I'm evil? I AM JUSTICE! 

 

I would like if you could make it like the one you did for Sewi. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
On 6/15/2016 at 3:14 AM, Euphais said:

Hi N! Really nice sigs you got there.
I'll just order a sig and take your time no worries 

 

Character: Nadeko Sengoku (Bakemonogatari)
Name: Euphais

 

Background: Scenery

3hc5CX5.png

 

Like my shop.

 

lf 24 likes.

Edited by NNharmonia

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, NNharmonia said:

3hc5CX5.png

 

Like my shop.

 

lf 24 likes.

Thanks man. It is amazing :)

Liked the shop :)

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.