Define the Deadly - Poison Type Art Contest (May 5th - June 5th)

1 hour ago, Moetal said:

@TheOriginal

It's more "art" than 99% of the "arts" in the art world if that says anything. Take it from a guy who spent five years as an art major debating against if an urinal is a piece of art.

Debating if a urinal is a piece of art sounds awful.

I was also a little concerned that only drawings or paintings would be accepted since every other entry is just and they're all great, but the OP said art of any form and that is when I got my inspiration to make Trubbish.

On 31/5/2016 at 5:17 AM, Moetal said:

I was trying to save this to bargain Rache into making Moemon sprites, but that was obviously not working. This is an accurate depiction of my face right now.

IGN: Moetal

Reveal hidden contents

fish3

Haha kawai moemon :3 :3 :3

17 hours ago, TheOriginal said:

I decided to enter this contest because I was bored, but I don't have time to make a masterpiece. So I took some inspiration from this:

And came up with this.

Shiny and Trash IRL

Hide contents

1WnTw9N.jpg

IEr8cuO.jpg

9UDg5Av.jpg

What I used:

ZQCsb64.jpg

I don't even know if it counts as art.

IGN: TheHamburglar

I think this should be given a prize just for being the most creative.

7 minutes ago, Raederz said:

u cant prove it

It's the same image. It is incredibly easy to rescale something, and the fact that a larger identical image exists in the first place confirms that this is a case of art theft.

Spoiler

pOZhVY.gif

With that being said, if it isn't replaced with original artwork by the deadline, the entry will not be counted. The same applies to other traced/stolen entries.

7 hours ago, Raederz said:

u cant prove it

Is this guy trolling or just mentally challenged? Why do we not have a "dislike" button? I need to click that "dislike" button so hard that whoever could unclick that button would be crowned the new king Arthur.

EDIT: You can't stop me, censor.

Edited by Moetal
13 minutes ago, Moetal said:

Is this guy trolling or just mentally challenged? Why do we not have a "dislike" button? I need to click that "dislike" button so hard that whoever could unclick that button would be crowned the new king Arthur.

EDIT: You can't stop me, censor.

Trolling, you can tell from his other posts

E: The joke is he has no other posts

Edited by Champlooo
8 minutes ago, Champlooo said:

Trolling, you can tell from his other posts

Back in the days, trolling meant something. Trolling were also cleverly and precisely executed. Now, I don't even know; it's not even as good as fart jokes.

7 hours ago, Moetal said:

Back in the days, trolling meant something. Trolling were also cleverly and precisely executed. Now, I don't even know; it's not even as good as fart jokes.

You must be getting old :/