Define the Deadly - Poison Type Art Contest (May 5th - June 5th)

nb2kENS.png

Explanation:

The Lilycove art museum is planning an exhibit each month showcasing a different type of Pokemon. For a month, they have decided to feature poison type Pokemon at the recommendation of Moetal, the standout of the previous exhibit. Will your artwork be the highlight of this next ehibit? Entries can be submitted in any form - from hand-drawn to digital to sculpture to 3D model. A poison type Pokemon must be the focus of each artwork, but people and other Pokemon can be included. Mega evolutions and special forms are allowed as long as they are part poison type.

Date/time for submission:

May 5th (00:01 EDT) until June 5th (23:59 EDT)

Prizes:
First place: Choice of which type the next contest will feature (that hasn't been done yet) AND 1000 Reward Points OR 1,000,000 Pokeyen.
Second place: 500 Reward Points OR 500,000 Pokeyen.

Rules:

• All artwork must be 100% original. Tracing or manipulating existing images is not allowed.
  • Only one entry per user. If you wish to replace your entry, please do so by editing your post.
  • All entries must be submitted on time and in this thread.
  • Your post must contain your in-game name.
  • The Pokemon you draw must be partially or fully of the POISON type. Arceus is considered to be a normal type, so is not eligible.

Pokemon Allowed:

Spoiler

Bulbasaur
Ivysaur
Venusaur
Mega Venusaur
Weedle
Kakuna
Beedrill
Mega Beedrill
Ekans
Arbok
Nidoran F
Nidorina
Nidoqueen
Nidoran M
Nidorino
Nidoking
Zubat
Golbat
Oddish
Gloom
Vileplume
Venonat
Venomoth
Bellsprout
Weepinbell
Victreebel
Tentacool
Tentacruel
Grimer
Muk
Gastly
Haunter
Gengar
Mega Gengar
Koffing
Weezing
Crobat
Spinarak
Ariados
Qwilfish
Dustox
Roselia
Gulpin
Swalot
Seviper
Budew
Roserade
Stunky
Suguuank
Skorupi
Drapion
Croagunk
Toxicroak
Venipede
Whirlipede
Scolipede
Trubbish
Garbodor
Foongus
Amoonguss
Skrelp
Dragalge

Host: RacheLucario
Other judges: Noad, Munya, Eggplant, Pereiraa

Edited by RacheLucario
Fixed spoiler
23 minutes ago, ShadowGary said:

IGN: KaynineXL

Nidoking

Hide contents

426cVO5.png

What are those green things? I feel like he would get stuck in the ground with those claws on his feet...they're like pegs. I do like the colour purple you picked though. Keep up the good work. 

1 hour ago, ShadowGary said:

IGN: KaynineXL

Nidoking

Hide contents

426cVO5.png

Don't be so disrespectful, that's terrible. My art work has meaning, it has style, it's got class. Yours just looks dull and bland.

1 hour ago, Emlee said:

What are those green things? I feel like he would get stuck in the ground with those claws on his feet...they're like pegs. I do like the colour purple you picked though. Keep up the good work. 

I can see you've turned over a new leaf. So proud.

Edited by KaynineXL
1 hour ago, KaynineXL said:

Don't be so disrespectful, that's terrible. My art work has meaning, it has style, it's got class. Yours just looks full and bland.

I can see you've turned over a new leaf. So proud.

There you have it again, Kay being an unthankful brat, you give him a finger and this guy immedietly wants a whole hand, I'm disappointed...

Edited by ShadowGary