Bring UU and NU back

Is there a reason why you guys didnt keep UU and NU the way it was, not allow the items in the tier, and then change it up when we get OU usage? It seems to me like that would have been the best course of action. You dont really need to have tournaments to get in the way of the OU torunies we need to get usage (although having one once in a while would be nice) but at least UU and NU players would still be able to play match making.

Just now, codylramey said:

Is there a reason why you guys didnt keep UU and NU the way it was, not allow the items in the tier, and then change it up when we get OU usage? It seems to me like that would have been the best course of action. You dont really need to have tournaments to get in the way of the OU torunies we need to get usage (although having one once in a while would be nice) but at least UU and NU players would still be able to play match making.

UU is so rip, please bring it back 

38 minutes ago, codylramey said:

Is there a reason why you guys didnt keep UU and NU the way it was, not allow the items in the tier, and then change it up when we get OU usage? 

Yes, because it gives the wrong impression to users unfamiliar with the fact that this is the case.

UU/NU currently don't exist, and the game has been changed to reflect that.

5 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

Yes, because it gives the wrong impression to users unfamiliar with the fact that this is the case.

UU/NU currently don't exist, and the game has been changed to reflect that.

meh tha seems like a poor excuse. The tiers, especially the lower tiers, are constantly changing anyway. Once usage comes in it would be just another change. The only impression that would be made is the impression that you guys and the tier council can make common sense decisions (and i dont mean any disrespect with that line, i just dont know any other way to word my thoughts on this) because this seems like common sense to me. Its an approach that has no notable downside where what we are doing now leaves the UU and NU players out in the cold.

UU/NU currently doesnt exist but it doesnt have to be that way. And honestly dont understand why you guys think it does.

33 minutes ago, codylramey said:

meh tha seems like a poor excuse.

Well it's not an excuse, it's the reason behind the decision.

The tiers, especially the lower tiers, are constantly changing anyway. Once usage comes in it would be just another change. The only impression that would be made is the impression that you guys and the tier council can make common sense decisions (and i dont mean any disrespect with that line, i just dont know any other way to word my thoughts on this) because this seems like common sense to me. Its an approach that has no notable downside where what we are doing now leaves the UU and NU players out in the cold.

The downside being that we can't ensure that these tiers will resemble any form of balance due to the new items as they are no longer officially supported.

We don't want to give out in game currency (BP) or continue to uphold the rankings in these tiers whilst we are unable to make such a commitment as we cannot be sure they coincide with the balance required to have them exist as both a game mechanic or want to give the impression that we are actively supporting them.

Due to above, the contents of the old UU/NU are no longer officially supported they have been removed from the tier list and thus have been disabled from the matchmaking system.

I'm sorry Cody, but you'll just have to put up with OU for a little longer whilst we gather usage, as we have no intention of changing it back.