Something wrong with the RNG since an update ???

XPLOZ

• 2 weeks later...

Ok I'm starting to see where @XPLOZ came from with the RNG hacks. I don't understand it but everytime I face this one person in UU ranked (not giving out names) they get at least 2 crits on me in a row and I get absolutely nothing all match. It's happened 3 times now facing this person and it's pissing me off. Last night it was 3 crits in a row followed by a para from a TBolt, like wtf devs did you do something to crits and status from moves?

7 hours ago, Guerinf said:

Lol, not like it's only happening in mmo. @XPLOZ, are you a conspiracy addict?

Generally, people look for justification for things to make them feel better.

Being put at a disadvantage or losing a match due to RNG is much easier to deal with if you assume it was weighted against you as you then have something to blame and it no longer becomes something has happened to negatively impact you for reasons out of your control, thus much easier to accept.

These occurances happen sometimes, but that's the nature of a randomly generated roll - no matter how unlikely.

With that in mind, we've not made any changes to the RNG recently and it would appear to be absolutely fine.

If you ever come across a situation in which you believe the RNG is not behaving as it should and can successfully recreate it a few consecutive times, please let us know in the Bug Reports section of the forums.