Do Magnemites have Metal Coats?

griest

After hours of trying, I finally caught a magnemite that was holding an item, but it was a magnet! All the info everywhere says that magnemites have metal coats and magnetons have magnets. What do these pokemon actually have?

2 hours ago, Wormiee said:

they might have magnet or metal coat   , i caught one with with metal coat on that ( three headed one ) forgot it's name tho but they do that three headed one.

clearly dodrio

4 hours ago, Champlooo said:

how to really teach a man to fish.

LF a good mod, to edit that OP and fix all those codes.

9 minutes ago, Faiyad said:

Yes they do but they're really rare like %5 chance to get em 

smh so we link this man guides and you still gotta come in here with your too shit for ou too gay for uu avatar and give this man a fish.

We just taught him how to fish, don't undermine us boi

7 hours ago, Champlooo said:

smh so we link this man guides and you still gotta come in here with your too shit for ou too gay for uu avatar and give this man a fish.

Always way too offended... 

13 hours ago, Champlooo said:

Are you implying that I didn't do a search first? I searched the forums, the wiki, and google in general. Believe me I would rather get a quick answer from a site than post here and wait for your redundant answers. I'm saying that the copious amount of research I did do has turned up these facts: Magnetons hold magnets, Magnemites hold metal coats. Yet in the game I find a magnemite with a magnet. Hence the reason for this forum post. The reason is not that I am too stupid or lazy to do a search first.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.