Post your Shiny Breeding results

I am scared to post any results at all, I don't have cool shinies like that. :(

EDIT: Is it your Ditto and did the charmander get you as the OT?

Edited by chtap
8 hours ago, chtap said:

I am scared to post any results at all, I don't have cool shinies like that. :(

EDIT: Is it your Ditto and did the charmander get you as the OT?

Post them. Don't need to be top tier shinies. I'm interested to see what else is out there. Surely I'm not the only one making these shiny pixels bang each other 

Naw I wish. Neither was my OT. The female or the "non Ditto poke" must be your OT for the name to pass. So Charmander is Unknown OT. 

22 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

So, you braced HP and Speed, wouldn't those pass without the braces tho?

Damn, you got so lucky on dem Att and Sp def rolls tho

I tried to find this out. And everyone said no. Maybe a staff member can confirm. But I don't think there was any guarantee that they would pass. So not worth the risk in missing out on the 31's. And yeah I got lucky with the other ones rolling. 

24 minutes ago, LifeStyle said:

So, you braced HP and Speed, wouldn't those pass without the braces tho?

Damn, you got so lucky on dem Att and Sp def rolls tho

the highest possible of ALL IVs isn't what is guaranteed. It's the highest of the IVs that get chosen to pass randomly, as in if an IV gets chose, it comes from the higher of the two parents, so you have 2 IVs out of 6 that will always be passed from the higher parent, but that can still be the shittiest IV that parent has.

breed lvl 50 nido with rhyhorn, brace nido speed and rhyhorn defense and make the child male

best result would be 31/26/31/30/xx/31

Breed chari with the other nido, brace charis speed and nidokings attack and pray for the high hp roll (make the child female obv)

best result would be 20/27/xx/28/31/31

breed both offspring together, brace the charmanders spdef and rhyhorns defense

ideal offspring should be along these line

20-31/26-27/31/28-30/31/31 with a random nature (provided you dont get unlucky with crappy rolls)

1 hour ago, DoctorPBC said:

breed lvl 50 nido with rhyhorn, brace nido speed and rhyhorn defense and make the child male

best result would be 31/26/31/30/xx/31

Breed chari with the other nido, brace charis speed and nidokings attack and pray for the high hp roll (make the child female obv)

best result would be 20/27/xx/28/31/31

breed both offspring together, brace the charmanders spdef and rhyhorns defense

ideal offspring should be along these line

20-31/26-27/31/28-30/31/31 with a random nature (provided you dont get unlucky with crappy rolls)

Ahh forgot to mention Zards current nature is Adament

3 hours ago, JoshLindsay10 said:

Ahh forgot to mention Zards current nature is Adament

Don't waste those on it imo.

Look for some other breeders. Take your time on breeding it, because you'll only do it once. It's a fackin' zard man.

1. Get that Zard and Everstone it.

2a72f38e14f0f4905ea8149fbad13a85.png

2. Get a cheap monster/dragon(pls dont waste nidos fam, you make peasants like me cry) that is 28/x/x/x/x/x or x/31/x/x/x/x or x/x/28/x/x/x

3. Make them fuck. You should get  ada charmander x/31/x/x/26/31 (or hp/def depending on which breeder you used above)

3. Get 25+/31/x/x/x/x or x/31/25+/x/x/x or x/x/25+/x/25+/x or 25+/x/x/x/25+/x (basically at least 2 good ivs, and one of those needs to be attack or sp def. Speed also works, but harder to find since it needs to be 31)

4. Breed em, you should get something like 25+/31/x/x/25+/31 ada zard.

5. Now find 25+/x/25+/x/25+/x pref, you can also use 25+/25+/25+/x/x/x or x/28+/25+/x/25+/x (basically 3 good ivs with at least two of the ivs in the IVs that are already good on zard, while the last if in the spot that needs improved.

6. Say you managed to buy 25+/x/25+/x/25+/x and you breed with ada zard 25+/31/x/x/25+/31. Everstone Zard, brace sp def on breeder. 31 attack + speed should auto pass, 25+ sp def will be braced then hp & sp def will average 25+.

Get that 25+/28+/25+/x/25+/31 ada zard Josh. Remember you'll only do it once, take your time and get the best results, also LF someone to confirm I'm doing it right since I'v never done shiny breeding.

Edited by KaynineXL