Hey There \o/

Hello PokeMMO Community.

After a long time, I haven't been active in quite some time, due to irl. Gotta study for these upcoming exams, and haven't had much time for games. Thought after seeing all these new updates, I feel like a noob again. I don't even know how the competitive play is anymore. I feel left behind, and been missing a lot of the people here. Just wanted to introduce myself again, to those that knew me before, and the new members here on PokeMMO.

My names GoldenSunIsaac, in-game it's IIsaac. I'm 15 years old, going 16 in Oct.

I have 1500+ Gameplay Hours, 16 badges on GoldenSunIsaac, and 14 badges on IIsaac.

I use to have a really bad temper about competitive battling, and things like losing, but kinda grew out of that. Basically because I just quite, because I was never really good at comp. If you see me in game, feel free to ask for a competitive Pokemon, I won't give for free, but I'll sell cheap.

(Example: 6*31 Relaxed Arcanine 600k)

I want to get to know the newer members, and make friends with my old ones, cause I feel forgotten. Hello everyone, and i'm glad to be back \o/!

IRL name: Jalair :3

~~~

Wow, I remember that I "accidentally" battled you when I was starting...

I got #Shrekt, since then I kinda wanted to actually play competitive

So... thanks?

PS: Dude, I think you have way more hours than that, I mean, I have +1000 already (still no shiny)

1 hour ago, BlackJovi said:

gross 

1 hour ago, PlazmaX said:

pls leave

</3 lol

1 hour ago, JonesMX said:

Wow, I remember that I "accidentally" battled you when I was starting...

I got #Shrekt, since then I kinda wanted to actually play competitive

So... thanks?

PS: Dude, I think you have way more hours than that, I mean, I have +1000 already (still no shiny)

Haha really? I actually think I remember battling you about twice huehue. Good luck in competitive, remember to never give up! (Unless your bad like meh :v)

And maybe I do have more hours, I haven't checked my trainer card on my first acc in a long time.

1 hour ago, Pereiraa said:

Welcome back!

Long time no see.

Thanks Pereiraa! \o/

1 hour ago, NNharmonia said:

Hey wheres my fkng Sig?

Sigs aren't commands btw. I quit making sigs long ago and informed you about it. I even closed my thread, once it opens back up (If it does) your sig will be made first. Nothing to complain about considering nobody has gotten a sig from me in months

• 4 weeks later...